"Hurry, I don't know how much longer I can keep this wound closed"Meredith struggles.

We pile into the elevator, Meredith still on top of the patient. I tap my foot, impatiently waiting for the elevator door to open.

"Move faster!" Meredith complains as the elevator dings. I leave the elevator first to make sure their path is clear. Alex follows me, pulling the gurney.

We quickly pile into the OR, Bailey ordering to get Meredith off the patient. I hold my hand out, which she takes, and I help her jump off the gurney.

"Meredith, Riley, scrub in quickly. Alex get down to the Pit" Bailey orders. I smile, running to the scrub room to scrub.

I scrub quickly, ready to scrub in on my first surgery at Seattle Grace Hospital.
~~

Not long after the surgery, Meredith, Bailey,and I go inform The patients friends of his surgery.

"You people belong to uh, Viper?" Bailey asks.

"Yea, we were all in the race." A man with tons of tattoos tells us.

"How is he. Is he ok?" A girl questions.

Miranda looks appalled by her question "Is he ok? No, no he's not ok at all. He hurled his body down a concrete mountain at full speed for no good reason."

I look at Meredith, raising my eyebrows as Bailey continues.

"Yeah, I know you all pierce yourselves and smoke up and generally treat your bodies like you grungy people can't break down. Hey, that's fine. You want to kill yourselves, flying down a concrete mountain, go for it. But there are other people waking people driving, people trying to live their lives on that concrete mountain, and one of them got their brains scrambled today!" Bailey rants on, making all the bikers widen their eyes

Meredith tries to calm her down, tapping her arm.

"Dr.bailey" I say, making her look back at us.

"Yea, so. Your friend viper, as far as I'm concerned, is not ok." Bailey finishes, storming off.

All the bikers look at Meredith and me, speechless.

"She's uh, really tired" I look at Meredith

"Yea really tired" She agrees with me.

"But, vipers gonna make it. He's gonna live." I reassure them, smiling.

"Cool. Thanks" one of the men say as Mer and I walk off.
~~

"Hey Georgie" I smile, walking towards him as my shift ends.

"Oh hey Riley. How are you?" He acts nervous.

"Uh, I'm fine. How did your lovers transplant go?" I joke with him.

"It went good. He hasn't woken up yet" George chuckles.

"Do you uh, want to come with me to check on him?" George asks me

"Sure why not" I smile, following him to Mr.Mackies room.

We enter the room, George walking over to mr.mackie and grabbing his hand. I follow behind him, smiling.

"Aww the pretty ones always come crawling back" Mr.Mackie says, eyes closed. I smile and place my hand on George's shoulder.

Mr.Mackie sits with his eyes closed as George takes my hand into his. I look at him questionably, but take his hand.

"Let's head home" he smiles. I nod, and we leave the room.
~~

"Oh okay. This is the best part watch" Izzie says excited.

  "She pulls the flap of skin down over his face!" I smile widely.

I look to Izzie, who is looking towards the door. I follow her gaze to see Meredith. George, who's head is laying in my lap, shoots up quickly and grabs the remote.

"We were-we were just uh. Christina made us" George mutters, Christina giving him a death glare.

We all look back and forth at eachother, waiting for the wrath of Meredith Grey. She hesitates for a while, but walks towards us slowly.

"What are we watching?oooh. This is the one where my mother literally pulls this guy's face off" Meredith takes a seat between Izzie and me, squashing me to George's side. I'm not complaining.

We all begin shouting as Ellis Grey grabs the mans forehead and literally pulls it to his chin.

"Disgusting!" I cover my eyes, but make holes in between them so I can see.

We all laugh, eating popcorn and watching films of Ellis grey all night long.
~~