"It was nothing I will be seeing you"I say smiling and walking out the door

When I get outside

"So"

"So what"

"What happened in there"

"Nothing I just helped them with something... so I was thinking how about instead of the game on Saturday we have a girls night"

"Yeah that sounds good can I invite some people"

"Yeah sure I didn't know you knew people other then me" I joked

"Well I do it will just me Emily and Hanna"

"Well they aren't the worst people you know"

"Yeah they also don't know about all this werewolf stuff so just don't mention any of it"

"Yes mam"

"So why don't you want to go to the game"

"Well its scotts first game as a werewolf so I don't want to be killed"

"Well that's a cheery way to think of things and maybe he won't turn into a killer maybe he will control it"

I just look at her

"You say that like its an easy thing to do control it I mean"

"You know I didn't mean it like that"I look down and walk faster

"Lucy im sorry i"

"Its fine Spence I will see you tomorrow at school"

When I get home

"Mum I'm home...MUM where are you"

No reply that was weird she should be home by now I call her mobile.

I hear it ring from upstairs so I run upstairs to her room which is where the noise is coming from.

When I get in she is lying motionless on the bed

"Mum wake up mum wake up please wake up"I plead and in a moment she wakes up with a sudden breath.

"What the hell mum you weren't breathing I thought you were dead"

"Hunny I'm sorry I must of dozed of"

"Doze off mum you weren't breathing "

"I'm sorry it happens sometimes but its usually when you are at school..now I come to mention it why aren't you"

"Scotts a werewolf"I say while looking down .

"How"

"I don't know he must of been bit the night I got back"

"And why do you think that"

"Because they went looking for a body scott got lost tripped and bit by something and it looked exactly like a werewolf bite but that isn't just it"

I take a breath

"That day at lacrosse practise he started doing things he couldn't do before,like his senses were all heightened and the way he was describing it reminded me of you know who"

"Honey you need to stop blaming yourself for what happened"

"I know its not my fault I do I just can't help but blame myself if I hadn't gone to that party"

It goes silent for a few minutes

"Sooo anyway is it okay if I have a few people over Friday night "I ask her

" Isn't it the first lacrosse game on Saturday"

"Yeah it is I just don't feel like going and its only Spencer and two of her friends"

"Why don't you want to go and support your other two friends you know Scott and Stiles "

"Well one Its too cold to be watching lacrosse and two Stiles is a benchwarmer and I'm not even sure Scott is playing "I state 

She looked at me suspiciously but just let it go,so I got up and walked out the room.

When i got to my room i looked around one of my unpacked boxes and came across some photographs one really stood out it was a picture of me and Kyle just before the accident I just looked at it and put it on my bedside table.

"It was all my fault and i promise i will find out what happened to me and how it all happened i promise Kyle i will find out"I say to the picture on my left

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I apologise that i haven't updated in about 2 years i can't believe it has been that long time has just got away from me and i have been really distracted and i still am so i can't make any promises that these chapters will be fast but i will try my hardest.

On another note i am planning hopefully once i finish season 1 to do season 2 which will be in book 2 i assume but when it comes  to season 3 i might to a sort of time jump to the second half of the season as that is a pretty long season.Also there will be a lot more Stiles x Lucy coming up :).