Chapter Two: The strange boy

-Three month's later-

Ray sat in his room quietly waiting for his mum to get off work. Ray couldn't wait any longer till he got to Hogwarts. Ray watched monarch's fly past his window. Ray pulled out his dragon heartstring and holly wand. Ray smiled "I'm unique and I'm proud"

-three hours later-

Ray walked out of his tiny room with his supplies. Ray had his wand in his right hand and his Hogwarts Letter in the left. Ray held on to his mom as she drove a muggle car to Kings cross. Ray had his trolley with his black owl named shadewig in his cage.

Ray ran threw the wall that goes to nine and three quarters. Ray walked into The Hogwarts Express. Ray walked into a compartment where four student's sat "Good bye mum!" Yelled Ray out the Hogwarts Express window. Ray gulped when he saw a jet black haired boy with glasses look at him.

"Who are you" spoke the boy with glasses kindly. "R...Ray!" Said Ray frightfully Ray knew these guys where trouble. The other three looked about thirteen and the boy with glasses "I'm-" The boy with glasses was cut off by a boy with a black mane "Leave now!"

Ray stepped back frightfully "Sorry?" The rat like boy hid his face into his neck  roles of his fat neck. "Leave or else!" Said the boy with mane. "Or I'll gut you like a fish" Ray ran out of the compartment.

Ray slammed the door of a different compartment. Ray scanned the compartment watchfully. Ray only saw a small boy about thirteen sitting at the window. "Hi I'm Ray!" Said Ray The boy looked up and said quietly "I'm Severus" Severus had similar styles of hair and hair color of the boy with the mane.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Severus shook his head wildly. "What year are you in, I'm in first!" Severus grumbled something that Ray couldn't hear. "What was that,mate?" Severus said quietly "I'm a third year" Ray smiled wetly "Are you alright?" Asked Ray carefully Severus gripped his wand. "Leave!" Ray stepped back before he walked out of the compartment to a new one.

The rest of the train ride Ray sat alone he got his robe's on but when he was walking down the corridor of the train he felt somebody trip him.  "Hah,look at this first year" said the boy named Severus "What did I ever do to you" Ray scanned around the corridor. It was Severus and two boys who stood before him. "Better move!" Ray moved quickly.

Ray heared the train stop. Ray walked into the crowd of people who were trying to get off the train. Ray moved his slited eye's around to see who is around. He soon saw The four boy's pushing others out of the way to get off the train.

Ray got off the train. He listened and heared a young man call out for first year's here. "Firs. Year's odver here!" Said a tall bushy man.

Ray soon found out that they were going to float across a lake. Ray also knew that a storm was coming and that most first year's fall in the lake.

Vote,follow,comment