A Girl Like Lily

Snape's P.O.V

I knocked on the door of the Granger's house. I waited a few minutes before i saw a girl around age 11, looking down at the window at me. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. The girl quickly disappeared from the window and the door opened.

"Good morning, you must be Mrs. Granger" I greeted the woman politely. "I am Severus Snape and I have come on Professer Dumbledores orders".

"Do come in" Mrs. Granger greeted me warmly.

I came in and looked around These muggles are clean... just like Lily's house... I thought to myself.

"Good morning, Mr. Snape. Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked me politely.

A cup of what?

"No thank you " I replied. "I am here on Dumbledores orders. I have come to inform you that you're daughter has been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hogwarts is a school where we teach young witches or wizards magic. She will be learning Potions, Charms, Defence against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Flying lessons, and Herbology. She will be having different teachers for different subjects. When she arrives she will be sorted into one of the four houses --- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin -"

I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening quietly. A girl with bushy brown hair stood looked at me nervously. I recognised her as the girl I saw looked out the window at me.

"Hi, I'm Hermione Granger" she said nervously.

I nodded at her, not at all pleased to being interrupted and turned back to her mother.

"I am the head of Slytherin house and I will also be her Potions master." I finished.

"I never enroled her for that school," she replied looking confused.

"Miss Granger, is special. She is a witch. Her name has been down before she was even born." he replied smoothly.

He could remember himself telling the exact same words to Lily Evans... Evans ... he felt a rush of sadness as Mrs. Granger turned to Hermione.

"This is Professer Snape, Hermione dear, and he will be your Potions teacher at Hogwarts". She introduced me to her.

"Hogwarts?" She asked confused.

"You have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Miss Granger. Hogwarts is a school where you'll learn magic. The letter - I waved my wand casually - will explain everything. "

I watched with interest as she opened the envelope like Lily does : carefully, trying not to tear any paper. I watched as she read the letter.

"It is true, isn't it?" I noticed that she looked a little scared.

I realised with a pang that Lily had asked me the exact same question, without thinking i replied softly, thinking she was Lily, "It's real for us".

"How will I get there?" she asked.

Just like Lily always asking loads of questions..

"With me" I replied simply and i noticed that her face relaxed. It was clear that it was worrying her.

Please comment what you think and maybe vote? (: hope you enjoyed it xxxx