2.

I looked at him, he was taller than me...well, so was everyone else in the entire goddamn world. He wore a light pink shirt along with a pink hat, some skinny jeans and vans. The hat looked familiar but I was already buzzed and the thought couldn't get to me any quicker. His comment had completely thrown me off guard. He was cute...like really attractive. Asian, I'm assuming...probably mixed with something else, but god, he was attractive.

"It's been a while since I had last taken a sip of some hard shit like this." I said referring to my cup.

"Can't relate." he chuckled as he sipped something from his red solo cup. He poured himself some whiskey and asked, "You come here alone?"

"Actually," I said, "I-"

"Let me guess." he said as he held up a finger as he took a gulp of his drink, "You came here with a...boyfriend? No, it's normally some cliche shit so...hm. Alright, best friend dragged you here against your will and she's out there somewhere trying to get some random stranger into bed with her? Or was it a boyfriend that left you for a side?"

"You're good." I applauded, "It was my best friend, though. She's a little...deprived."

"Aren't they all?" he asked.

We both laughed.

"So what about you? Let me guess...girlfriend dragged you here to have the time of her life?"

"Nah." he shook his head, "Nice try, though. I haven't had one of those for like the past two years. I came here with my friends but they got wrapped up with the beer pong scene."

"Not your style? You look like someone that plays games at things like these. You got the whole 'frat guy' look going on with the hat."

"I play games...just not party ones. I didn't catch your name?" he said as he took a step forward.

I gave him a slight smile and answered slyly, "I didn't give it to you."

"You're good." he smiled.

I shrugged nonchalantly trying to be as cool as I could. I hadn't even realized I was passed done with my drink. He tossed his cup in the trash and crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned up against the sink. He turned his head to look at me, "I'm gonna be honest with you."

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I had my eyes on you since you walked in with your little blonde friend." he said in a low tone as he slid closer to me.

"Oh, really? I'm gonna be honest." I mimicked.

I leaned in close, our noses almost touching, his eyes completely focused on my mouth. God, I wanted to kiss him. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or just me being a complete badass, but my lips brushed his and I moved away from his face. I just met him not too long ago, I need to take a chill pill and just not act like Ryan...she's rubbing off on me.

"I'm not easy." I smirked as I walked off back into the sea of people.

I spotted Ryan in the corner of the room practically fucking a guy. I had been so disgusted with her actions lately that I made a B-line for the door. Halfway there, some guy backed into me. He quickly turned around and apologized, "I'm so sorry.I wasn't- Y/N?! Hey! You actually came! You gotta meet my friend, he's-"

"Ian, I don't have time for this, I just want to go home." I said over the music.

I was beyond uncomfortable with the whole party scene. I absolutely hated them, they gave me anxiety. The thought of so many people in one area with music so loud you can become deaf,it scares me.

Ian nodded at me and turned back around to grab Max and Chad by the am. He gave me a nod towards the door and I opened it for all of us. We went down the stairs and straight for the car. I was the last to climb in, taking the passenger seat.

"Didn't you have a friend?" I asked as he buckled up.

"Yeah, but he has a car. I'm seeing him later anyways. Are you okay? Did anything happen? Where's Ryan?" Ian asked me.

"She's fucking some frat guy on the couch. The second we got here all she wanted to do was go hunt for some guys. I was in the kitchen and some weird fucker was hitting on me. Plus, the whole party shit gives me anxiety, I don't do well with a bunch of people cramped up in a single space together. It freaks me the fuck out." I told him.

He managed to understand, adding in his own input on what I had said. The car ride wasn't as quiet as I had thought it would've been, Max kept slurring his words followed by Chad's occasional laughing and yelling. Once we got to my apartment, I shuffled with my keys as I watched Ian and Chad drag Max to Ian's front door.

"You wanna come over?" Ian asked, "We normally order pizza and just hang out for a while."

"Uh, sure." I smiled as I walked over to them.

~~~~~~~~~

I laughed along with the three idiots, who actually weren't as bad as I had thought. Max and Chad were sat on the floor arguing about something nerdy while Ian kept instigating it. This was a pastime since we were waiting on the pizza, which we ordered a half hour ago. Before Chad could yell at Max, the was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get that." Chad spoke.

"I'll get some beers." I mumbled as I got up and went into the kitchen.

I heard the guys laughing and cheering, followed by another voice. It sounded kind of familiar, I shrugged it off as I opened Ian's fridge and pulled out an entire six-pack. I waltzed back into the living room to see the same guy from the party we were just at earlier. I stopped in my tracks and the room got quiet as the guys all turned to look at me.

"Hey." the guy smiled as he handed Ian a box of pizza, "I paid the pizza guy for you, Ian."

Oh, no.

"Uh, hey." I said.

"Y/N, this our friend, Joji." Ian said, "We wanted you to meet him earlier but things didn't go as planned. Joji, this is Y/N."

"We already met." he smirked, "Not officially, though."

"Really? Like, around the building?" Ian asked.

"Around the building?" I asked, "You live here?"

"Yeah, the floor above us. You?" he asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Right next door..." I answered.

He furrowed his brows and looked at Ian, "This is the 'buzz-kill'?"

Buzz-kill? I crossed my arms overly chest and turned to face Ian. He laughed nervously and shook his head and he shrugged. Max's eyes went wide as Chad suppressed a laugh in his drunken state.

Instead of making it a big deal, I chose to ignore it. We were all some form of drunk and I didn't want to make the situation more complicated by spazzing out and creating a scene.

"I'm surprised how you don't hear any noise above you with Joji living above you." Max spat.

Joji laughed and so did Ian.

"Joji's the definition of a pimp." Chad said after he swallowed his entire can of beer.

I took it as a joke, being that I didn't really know Joji very well and that I didn't want to judge him right off the bat on something Chad said while he was drunk.

I went into the kitchen to get more beers as the guys got comfortable in the living room. Joji waltzed int the kitchen and smiled at me, "You know, you were flirting with me earlier."

"That was more you." I responded as I took out a cup from one of the cabinets, "I don't flirt with strangers."

"I'm not a stranger anymore." he smirked.