Part 2

Nicks p.o.v
I was looking outside waiting for Coach and Rochelle to come back with the items we need, Ellis was talking about him and Keith, "so yeah that's what me and Keith did" Ellis said as he sat next to me, "nick?" "What kid?" I said alittle annoyed, "Do u think u can sleep with me tonight, instead of making me sleep on the couch?" He said as he put his head on my shoulder, "I don't know, I'll think about it" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Ellis p.o.v
"I don't know, I'll think about it" nick said rubbing the back of his neck. I don't wanna force him, I just hope he says yes. After we talked for a bit, we heard a hunter, nick got out his gun just incase it might come into the house, I sat closer to the wall, I hate hunters, they always have to get me. Nick got closer to the door, "kid, make sure that you stay there and don't move" he said looking at me.

Nick p.o.v
"Kid, make sure you stay there and don't move" I said looking at Ellis, he nodded, I got closer to the door, I unlocked it, and looked out, I saw Rochelle and coach coming this way, the hunter noises got closer, I went out and closed the door, I ran over to Rochelle and Coach, "there's a hunter, move fast" I said moving back to the house, The noises stopped.. thus can't be good, "they stopped.." Coach said, "what if it went away.." Rochelle said, "or its inside with ellis" I said worriedly, we all got inside to see ellis shaking, " is it gone?" Ellis said looking at me, "we think so" Coach said, "good" Ellis said starting to calm down.

●Authors Note●
Hello guys, finally I updated thus story, School just got in the way(eww school) Anywho, I was thinking of making a NEW story, but who should it be about? An anime couple (maybe idk the twins, Hikaru and Kaoru? Even tho they ain't a couple) maybe idk Henry x Ray? Just so many ideas omg. Just make sure I know about it I know not alot of things about anime only animes I know are Ouran(I hope I spelled it right) and Tokyo Ghoul aand o-o forgot some mah bad..ANYWHO.. I will update this story maybe twice a day? Or 2 times a week? Meh idk, Well Bye my lovelie people!●○•♡•○●