Chapter 7: Don't You Dare Fangirl On Me!!

Start from the beginning

As I was in the kitchen, I heard someone knock on the door. I shouted out to the others that I would get it and I went to the door. I opened it up and saw Patrick standing there, holding onto... My phone?

"I found this on the seat of my car. I think it fell out of your bag." Patrick said and grinned.

"I didn't realise! Thanks Patrick." I smiled and took my phone off of him.

"Who is it?" Eden shouted out.

Patrick frowned and I rolled my eyes. "These are the strange people I call friends." I turned away form Patrick and looked the girls sitting on the sofa lazily. "It's my friend Patrick!" I said and Patrick peaked out from behind me and gave a small wave.

I smirked as I saw them all lazily look over at the door and freeze. Their eyes widened as they realised it was actually Patrick Stump standing at my door. I heard Patrick let out a small nervous chuckle so I turned back to him.

"Only slight fans." I said sarcastically. "I'd run now if I were you." I saw Patrick frown. "I was kidding Stumpy."

"I guess Pete told you some of my nicknames then." Patrick said with a small smile.

"Just a few Tricky." I said and grinned.

"Well, I better be going. Last time I left the guys alone in my house - they raided my fridge." Patrick said.

"Bye Patrick." I said and smiled. "Thanks for bringing my phone over."

"It's no problem." Patrick smiled. "Also, I think Pete and the others may have gotten a hold of it earlier this evening when you went to the bathroom.; so there is a 95% chance of terrible looking selfies taking up your photo space."

My eyes widened. "Ah crap..."

"Sorry." Patrick chuckled. "Bye Audrey."

"Bye Patrick." I said and closed the door.

I turned around to my friends and they stared at me, eyes wide and their mouths hanging wide open.

"Guys you're gonna catch flies." I said.

Suddenly, they erupted into squeals that cold only be defined as a fangirl scream; oh Jesus... I was still standing by the door and somewhere outside of it I heard someone laugh; Patrick. I smiled to myself and grabbed the popcorn from the kitchen.

"Oh my god!!" Eden said still surprised.

I looked at them normally, unfazed. "What? I told you."

"Shinseina garakuta..." Gwen said, failing to remember the English language.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"English dude." Rose said.

"I said Holy Crap." Gwen said running a hand through her hair.

"You're dating Patrick Stump?!" Eden asked.

"What?! No! We're just friends. We've only hung out twice and I just met the other band members tonight-" I was it erupted by Rose.

"You've met Andy and Joe and Pete!?" Rose exclaimed.

"Moshi kōun mesu inu!" Gwen said.

"Jesus guys, calm down!" Audrey said. "Can we just sit and watch the movie?"

"Yeah. We've been waiting here for ages." Eden said.

"Wait..." I said realising something. "How did you get into my apartment?!"

"We found a spare key." Rose grinned evilly.

************************