2

Lara hadn't felt as excited and happy in a really long time. She had hardly slept last night but she had never felt more awake before. It wasn't just any Tuesday. It was the Tuesday that would change her life.

Well, maybe that was an exaggeration. But still, she couldn't hide what a huge thing it was for her to meet her favorite member of her favorite band. Trying to calm her quickly beating heart down she poured herself a glass of water.

She would only get to go to the VIP area to meet Phil at around 3pm but she decided to arrive in the morning anyway. Luckily she was allowed to skip school today. Trying to decide what to wear she went to her closet.

What would Phil like? Should she just put on her old Coldplay shirt?

After half an hour she had everything prepared and was ready to get to go to her train. She was lucky that the stadium the concert was at wasn't too far away.

Once she had arrived in the hall of the train station she was getting even more excited.

All the people were rushing around her, concentrated on getting to their work or whatever as fast as possible.

Her stomach felt sick because she was so excited. For some reason she was suddenly getting a panic attack. What if Phil would think she's awkward? Or if she would just stand there unable to say a word? She would never forgive herself if she would do something wrong. The only chance she would probably ever get to talk to one of them, gone to waste. She couldn't let that happen. Of course she had thought of some things to say and ask but she wasn't sure if she wouldn't just be too overwhelmed.

She started walking towards her platform because her train would arrive soon. But of course it would be late again. Impatiently waiting for the train to arrive she walked from one side to another. What if it wouldn't come at all and she would arrive late? She had everything so perfectly planned out.

But luckily it arrived after what felt like an eternity even though it had probably only been about ten minutes.

She plugged in her headphones and turned on some Coldplay. They never failed to calm her down but this time it was a bit different. After all it was them who made her that excited.

Even though the main thing she had in mind all day was meeting Phil she was of course also incredibly excited to see her favorite band live for the first time.

The thought that she would hear the song she was listening to right now live in just a few hours almost made her cry. Everything just felt too unreal.