Chapter 2

Spike was sulking, licking his wounds after Buffy beat him up. What did she have to prove by doing that to him?

But Spike didn't know what hit him when fell unconscious as someone had hit him over the head with a boulder.

The next thing Spike knew, he was waking up in Kralik's den to find Harmony all over him.

"Harmony? What the hell?!" Spike said, as he jumped up from her arms.

"You were promised to me!" Harmony explained trying to coax him back to bed.

"Promised?" Spike asked. "By who?"

"Why, Kralik, of course?" Harmony told him. "You're mine now, baby."

"I don't want you, Harmony!" Spike spat out, just as Kralik sauntered into Harmony's tiny quarters.

"I suggest you do as you're told!" Kralik demanded.

"Like hell I will!" Spike spat back at him.

"If you do, I will make it worth your while!"

"And just what is that, pray tell!"

"The Slayer's head on a stick!" Kralik said. "I know you want revenge on the Slayer!"

"Okay, I'll bite!" Spike gave in. "What do I have to do!"

"Well, first, you have to make love to me." Harmony chimed in.

"And then we'll talk." Kralik said.

"So, I give Harmony romance, and then . . ." Spike began.

"Take him away, Harmony." Kralik said, as Harmony closed the door to her quarters on Kralik.

"C'mon, honey!" Harmony said, as she drug Spike long with her, to Spike's dismay.

As Harmony kissed and caressed Spike, all he could think about was revenge on Buffy for her humiliating betrayal. It was the only thing that got him through Harmony's disgusting kisses and touches...