"I don't care Avery. I'll treat you right, I'll love you forever.  I will fix you baby doll, I'll fix you,"  I stated determinedly.

Avery's POV

I looked at Aaron who promised me that he wouldn't leave me. He told me he'd fix me and love me forever. I couldn't help but cry, what have I done to deserve this boy? He promised to stay with me even though he knew how messed up my past was. Even though I was broken in every way possible.

He hugged me tighter and stated kissing my neck making me squirm in his lap. He growled and held me tighter so there was no way I could escape his grasp.

"You know what you did yesterday was mean,"  he murmured, trailing kissing up and down my neck. I gulped, slightly dazed.

I was confused for a second before remembering how I escaped him earlier. I giggled at how he was still not over that.

"You're still not over it?"  I asked breathlessly, and his kisses went up to my jaw, to my temple, and all the way down to the base of my throat again, where he lingered, nipping there lightly.

"No it was unfair," he said, kissing back up my neck again.

He licked across my jaw line making me moan lightly as it shot tingles down my spine. I unconsciously pressed my body closer to his. He brought his face close to mine so our mouths were just barely touching.

"You know Avery I never wanted anything more in my life than I want you right now," he mumbled on my lips teasingly.

I moaned loudly this time as he took my lips with more force than before. He bit on my bottom lip demanding entrance which I granted happily. His tongue took control of mine easily as he ravished my mouth, and let his hands trail up and down my body. He gripped my hips and moved so I was straddling his lap, and deepened the kiss further, making my head spin.

I pulled away to catch my breath but his lips never left my skin as they continued down to my neck. He sucked on the skin at the base of my throat hard, making me moan. He pulled back, leaving a hickey in the place his lips had been with a satisfied look in his eyes.

He kissed it and looked into my eyes, "Now everyone will know your mine."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door causing me flinch. Aaron immediately reacted by putting his body in front of mine protectively and growled as the door opened.

"Oh chill out Aaron it's just me," Arabella said walking into the room with a pile of clothes in my hand.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron grumbled at her.  She stuck her tongue out at him then smiled at me. I smiled back shyly.

"I figured Avery would need clothes for school unless you want her to go wearing that,"  she said, studying my scantily clad body. I blushed and curled into myself.

He growled and gathered me up in his arms covering my body.

"Exactly...wait Avery where's my shirt?"  Arabella demanded.

I blushed harder remembering that Aaron ripped it of me when he saw my bruises.

"Uh well..." I trailed off nervously, not knowing how to explain.

"Oh my god... were you two getting it on?" she asked, her mouth agape. I flushed even harder and buried my face in Aaron's back.

Aaron just growled at her while she stood there laughing.

"Well here wear this school starts in an hour,"  Arabella threw the clothes on the bed and left the room still chuckling.

"Finally she left now, where were we?" Aaron mumbled while turning around to face me.

"Not now I have to get ready for school,"  I said quickly, hopping out of bed.

I walked over to the clothes Arabella put on the end of the bed. I could feel Aaron's intense gaze on me as I walked around.

I turned to wink at him while I walked into the bathroom to strip and get into the shower. I heard him growl lowly and get up. I laughed quietly at him while I got in the cold shower to calm my nerves down.

I heard the shower curtain draw open and turned around only to see Aaron standing there naked looking at me with a cocky expression on his face.

"Mind if I join you?"  he asked seductively

~

Oh my god you guys I got so many votes so here's the next the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Anyway I was wondering if you guys would make a cover because mine are pretty crappy anyway please vote and comment it means so much to me thank you!

VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT!

I'll start the next chapter soon but the more votes and comments will speed up the process so VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE(: