Even though I was saying stop, I was moving my head around, allowing him more access room to my neck.

He slowly put me down onto the edge of the bed, still kissing on me. I laid back and he crawled back on top of me. I ran my hands up and down his back.

Luckily, the sound of my phone ringing stopped us before anything else could happen.

He sighed, then handed me my phone off the nightstand.

"Hey mom" I said, getting off the bed.

"Hey baby , you're still up? I know you'd said you'd wait up for me but baby you can sleep "

"No, its fine. I'm not that tired"

August looked over at me, smirking

"Okay baby, I should be getting off in a few minutes and I'll be headed home"

"Okay great"

"What'd you eat? I can bring you something home"

"Mom I'm fine. Aaliyah dropped me off some tacos" I lied.

"Oh okay cool . I'll call you when im almost home baby, love you "

"Love you too" I said before hanging up.

My mom was a nurse that worked a 10-10 shift. Sometimes she'd stay over or work other people's shifts that couldn't come in. When she stayed over, she would usually get off between 4-5 AM . Occasionally she'd do a 24 hour shift if she needed to .

I put my phone on the dresser. I started getting my clothes and things together.

"Woah woah woah, what you doing" August said coming up behind me.

"I need to go " I said trying to fight off his hands that were touching all over me .

"Look at the time , Its almost 5 . Just stay here"

"No . I've been here all day I need to go make sure everything is in order before she gets home now lemme go" I said.

I tried pulling away from him but he turned me around facing him.

He stared at me for a moment then kissed me. Then unexpectedly, he just walked away.

I stood there for a minute, trying to figure out what just happened. But then I started getting my things together, making sure I left nothing behind.

He sat on the edge of the bed watching my every move.

"You're not gonna take a shower?" he asked.

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side.

"I'm gonna take one when I get home"

"Why not just take it here" he smirked.

I laughed.

"Because you're not slick August"

After getting all my stuff, I grabbed my house keys off his dresser. He got off the bed, following me to the front door.

I turned around towards him. I leaned upwards to peck his lips.

"That dry ass kiss" he said stale facing me.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. I felt his tongue go into my mouth and his hands grip my ass. He pulled me closer to him so there was no space between our bodies. He walked us back towards the door, pinning me against it. He pulled away from the kiss to bite along my jawline.

I reached my hand behind me, unlocking the door. Then I twisted the doorknob, opening it slightly.

"August " I whispered.