"You do?" Papa smiled with his teeth out. "Yeah, I really like this one." She said passionately and laid her hand on his biceps. "I got it right on my 18 birthday. I though it would be amazing idea back then, still do." He smiled awkwardly.

"And do you have any other tattoos?" She asked bitting her lips. "Well, I have." He winked at her. "And where?" "You can guess." "On your... idk, i want to see it." She laughed taking sip of her beer. "I don't think that it's good idea to show it here." "Well you can show me it in my hotel room." "Where are you staying?" Papa asked while Laura was drinking her beer. "Well, the hotel is right in this building." "Oh that's amazing!" "Let's go!" She finished her beer and takes Papas hand and took him out of the bar.

*in her hotel room*
"You can sit here," she poited at a small chair next to the table "or you can sit on my bed with me." She sat down on the bed, took of her shoes and smiled at Papa. "Uhm... I will sit with you. The bed looks more comfortable." He laughed. "But we should get something to drink before I sit down. What about wine?" Papa winked at Laura. "I don't have wine here." She said sadly. "Hotel service?" "Oh, okay." She smiled and Papa called the hotel service.

"Hello, we would like to get bottle of red wine to the room number..." He looked at Laura and asked: "What number is this room?" "515." She smiled cutely. 'Whaaaat?!' Papa said in his head. This hotel is so big!! "To the room number 515 ...... okay, thank you so much."

Papa sat down on the bed and looked at Laura who was staring at him. "You seems to be confused." She raised her eybrows. "No-nothing." He mumbled and then the hotel servise guy knocked on the door. "Ahah! The wine is here!" Papa said quickly and got up from the bed and opened the door. "Here is your wine sir." "Thank you." He took the wine and sat down at the bed. Laura took the bottle and pour it in two glasses and said "to the beggining of a new friendship." She winked at Papa. "To the begining of new friendship." He said and winked back.

And that was the moment when they both forget why they wanted to go to the hotel room.

Then Laura get closer to Papa and he took her by her hips and takes her closer to him and kissed her. Laura started getting deeper into the kiss but Papa stopped it by saying: "oh, just let me take these glasses away." Right after Papa took away their glasses Laura started to unbutton his trausers. "Let me help you babe." Laura bit her lip and breathlessly opened the zipper of his pants then Papa took of Lauras shirt... and then her bra. After that they started kissing deeply. Then she aggressively took of his trousers and grabbed the growing bulge between his legs.

She looked into his eyes and took of his boxers. Right after she did it she jumped at Papa so he was now lying on his back.

And then the room was filled with Papas moans. He grabbed her hair and started pushing her head up and down.........

*the next morning*
Right after Papa woke up he freaked out a bit. "Where am I?" He asked himself but then he realized what happened last night. He looked at the other side of the bed and he saw a beautiful girl with light pink hair. He noticed that she is naked so he looked under the duvet and saw that he is naked too so he started looking for his clothes. His clothes was literally everywhere but he found everything and started putting it on. When he was putting on his right sock Laura woke up.

"Good morning." She said quietly. "Morning." Papa answered and sat down at the small chair. "You are leaving?" He didn't answer her because he was checking his phone. 8 missed calls and tons of messages from his band mates. "Hello, are you here?" Laura asked.

"Huh, sorry. My friends are just worried about me." "Ah... so call them and say that you are okay." She smiled and Papa decided to call Omega.

"Hey bro, just wanted to tell you that I am okay." He said and Laura got up from the bed. Still naked. "Yeah, and where are you?" Omega asked. Then Laura sat on Papas legs and started kissing his neck. "Hey bro, you there?" Omega said. "I am in heaven." Papa moaned.