Chapter 2 ~ the animatronics

12 am

Sam POV

I went to turn the lights on but I saw the three new animatronics. They were where Bonnie, chica and freddy where standing before.

I look at the one where bonnie was standing it had blond hair and a big smiled on his face. Also it was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans with blood on it.

I look at the one where chica was standing before. She had pink hair with a big white bow on it, red eyes, a big smiled on her face and a cupcake on her hand. She had a pink shirt that says 'let's eat!' on it and blue shorts that goes to her knee.

Then I look at the animatronics where freddy was standing before. He had headphones on his head, black eyes, black hair. I was looking at him.

He looks... Handsome.. Wait what!?AM I FALLING IN LOVE WITH A ROBOT!?. I was still looking at him. I got close to him and look at his face it had a little blood. And that big old smiled of his.

I poke his nose for some reason. His skin felt.... Smooth and soft, but his a robot how can his skin be smooth and soft?!.

I feel like am forgetting something.. Hmm?.... "the lights! "I yelled out. I ran towards the thing that turn on the lights. I push the button 4 times, thats what it says in the sign.

All the light turn on again and I switched some of the lever on the wall. I walked out of the door and saw two animatronics gone already it was the one with the headphones and there other is the blond one.

But the girl with the big bow was here still "I wonder where they went"I said to myself. I went to turn on the music so the puppet can't came put of her or his box.

I grabbed the disc and started to play it. I turn around and saw the puppet in front of me. She had purple hair and big Circles on her cheeks. Also she had one eye, but the other one was gone.

Wow, he was right they are human like. She slowly felt sleepy and she went back to her box.

I ran back to the safe room and press the bottom and the door closed and i did the same in the other side.

I stand behind the desk and look around. If the ones who replaced bonnie, chica, freddy, and marinate.. That means every animatronic have a new robot that is replacing them.

I press the button  where the pirate cove was. I saw the light turn on there was a animatronics with big blue glasses, a hook on his right hand, brown hair and a smile. The pirate cove is not a pirate cove anymore its a space cove now.

1 am

1 am?!  Already?! Well this is easy I guess. I look around and saw something on the vents where Stanley use to be. There was a guy with a good looking mustache, sun glasses and he looked buff but it had a  little blood on him. I switched the lever and he disappeared.

"Hi"I heard someone say I turn to my right side and saw a animatronic that replaced balloon boy am guessing. He had brown hair, black eyes and pale skin.

I press the button  and light turn on and turn off. He disappeared. I went and stand behind of the desk again.
I look around and saw nothing happening. I press the button  for the space cove so that animatronic can't break the window.

I sat down on the chair and to relax I was  about to relax but someone or something  knock on the window. I look at the window and saw the animatronics looking at me. I panicked and fell off my chair.

I heard them laughing I growled and got up from the floor. I look at them all "who are you guys? "I asked "am domWOW! " the one who kinda  looked like string trap,  but with out the ears. He had a purple hat tho.

"am Grian "

"am Yuki "

"AM ROWAN MAGGOT "

"am Gareth "

"am Taurtis,  that over there in the space cove is j, and ellen is the one that sleeps in the box. "Taurtis said.I was shocked his voice was so..... Handsome GAH!  NO SAM HIS. A. ROBOT!. 

2 am

All the lights turn off "ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING?! "I yelled, growling. I grabbed some water bottles if I see rowan in the vents. I ran inside of the vents and tried to get to the machine that turn on all the lights, fast.

I saw a trap where it drops me in the middle of the main room where the stage is. I press the button and it dropped me.

I ran inside the room where the machine was, and press the button and 4 times again. All the lights turn on again. I turn around and saw Yuki standing there "uhh h-hey y-yuki what are you d-doing here? "I asked, laughing nervously.

She pulls out her hands and she had a cupcake on her hand. She put the cupcake on the floor and smiled. Then disappeared in thin air. Okay.... Am not picking that cupcake up. 

Wait..... THE MUSIC!!. I ran pass the cupcake to the music room. I couldn't see the disc anywhere. I saw Dom holding it "Dom please give me the disc "I said, pleasing him if there is no tomorrow.

He dropped the disc, I grabbed it and play the music I turn and saw ellen run towards me she was so close to get me but I got it in time she went back to her box.

I sigh of relief, I went back to the safe room and close the doors of each side.

3 am

Come on I have 3 more hours to go and its the end of one night out of five nights. 

~~~~~

I drew gareth as balloon boy and it looks

I drew gareth as balloon boy and it looks.... I don't know.

Sorry if its bad.

Bye mates!.