Feather heart X male!reader

Your pov

You were scrolling down your internets friend feather heart posts. When you can't help but blush.

It's been 2 years since me and feather started talking...I have to tell her my feelings soon....

You pressed the little smiley face at the top left corner of vine and text feather heart like you always do.

You:ello feather
Feather:hey (y/n) what's up?
You:ya know my usual editing shit heh
Feather:hey (y/n) what state or thing you live in?
You:NEW YORK CITY!
Feather:omg me too!
You:wait...if you live in ny and I live in ny too maybe we can met eachother!
Feather:omg we can!
You:we can meet in riverside park!
Feather:I live near that area
You:maybe on Friday?
Feather:sure!

You turned off your phone and where screaming."I get to meet her for the first time!

Feather pov

"Omg I can't wait to meet him this is gonna be awesome!"I was blushing."maybe I can tell him how I feel about him...I been liking him for almost 5 months..."

"I gtg to tell my parents if I can go"

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to tell my mom.

Since my mom doesn't like me talking to "strangers" online I'll just have to say I'll have to meet someone in riverside park from school.

"Hey mom"I said smiling."hey sweetheart how are you?"she said doing a small smile."um this Friday I have to meet some from school...".

"Ok that'll be ok!"she said turning back around to cook (insert feathers fav food)."omg this is gonna be awesome...!"I mumbled to myself.

Time skip to Friday

I was waiting in bayside park when I saw someone with a tøp shirt. "Ava is that you?..."the boy said smiling.

I was blushing.it can the him.he is so mug cuter in real life.i have to tell him...

"Is that you (y/n)?"I said with a. Shakey smile. "Yes it me!" He said smiling and was he blushing.

I quickly got up and hugged him hard."after one year of talking I finally get to meet you (y/n)..."I said crying a bit.

"Ava I have I tell you something..."he said getting out of the hug."I been having a crush on you since well 8 months and I really wanted to say if maybe you could be my girlfriend?"he said blushing and smiling.

Those 5 words that I wanted to hear for months "you could be my girlfriend?"

"YES!!"I said blushing and crying and I gave him another hug!

He hugged back.

Then he grabbed me pulled me back and gave me a life tender kiss💕he's lips were so soft and couldn't help but kiss back💘

Then you guys where dating then at age 19 you got married and had your own kids.....
--------///
Words:359
Ok this was lazy but I hoped you enjoyed