But my friends aren't the kind to just give up. "Who ?" Mal asks, smiling. 

"Sofia Huerta" Moe and Cari say in the same time. 

Danny's face couldn't be any redder. 

"Wait" Sam says, and I can see Dahlkemper looking at her while she's looking away. When she sees I am watching her, she blushes and looks away. Bro, you really have to talk to her. I put my attention back on Sam, who is dramatically looking at Danny. "The cheerleader chick ?" Sam then asks. 

"She gay ?" Ashley Sanchez asks, frowning. 

"No !" Danny says in an angry voice. "That's why this whole 'crush' thing is stupid."

"Someone don't seem thrilled about it though" Stephanie says in a sarcastic voice, raising her eyebrow. 

"Just, shut up" the brunette says. 

Before anyone can say anything else, Hao enters the room, her game face on. 

** 

"1... 2... 3... BOOM BABY !"

The game ended pretty well. 3-3, and I must say that as much as a draw is frustrating, we are lucky to have gotten out with this result. Our back line has had a hard time controlling the game, as Dahlkemper was constantly fouled by a giant girl, and the referee was blind. So she basically went down fifteen times, but he never called it. Ashley and Mal each had a goal, and I had the last one. 

After Hao gave us her little speech, she left and told us that tomorrow's training is going to be intense. I sigh : no recovery for us this week. 

As usual, Andi and I are the last one leaving the locker room, the others already went to catch their bus. I like Andi - she's like the calm person in a group of crazy people. She always is here whatever happens, and always tries to be happy about things. And when they don't go her way, she just deals with it. The only time she really was angry was when Trump was elected president. I swear, she could've killed someone. And if there's someone she hates more than the elected-president himself, it's his fucking vice-president. 

She seems to be frustrated. 

"You played well" I tell her, knowing that she's blaming herself right now. 

She is about to say something, but then she says something else : "You too." Then, she just remains silent for a while, before saying : "Linds, can I ask you something ?" 

I look at her. She seems worried of my reaction. "Sure." 

"Is there something going on between you and Em ?" she asks in a not-very-confident voice. 

I immediately feel trapped. "No ! Why would you-" I say. 

"Sorry for asking" she apologizes. "It's just that.. you never talk about your love life..."

"Because it's non-existent" I cut her. 

But that doesn't stop her. "... So we don't really know where you stand. And, she seems to like you. A lot." she carries on.

"S-she does ?" I ask. 

Shit, why did I say that ? Andi frowns. 

"Yeah, I think so." she says. "I'm sorry, you seem really disturbed right now... Maybe I'm wrong and I am misinterpreting the whole thing ! Don't worry about that. You're not gay, and don't need to be confused."

"No" I say. Be more specific. "I mean, it's okay. I just hope she doesn't like me this way, I appreciate her, and I don't want everything we built to be ruined."