Chapter 7- Learn to take control

Long time no see Eh??

-So lots of stuff happened, and i've been away for a REALLY REALLLYY LONG TIME...But lets skip that and get back to this ;)

**************************** 

_Delilah's POV_

I smiled widely as Harry whispered past me, my hair dancing with the gush of air he created. A laugh escaped my lips, and I ran after him. I dodged all the stumps, and brush of the Forrest floor, to keep myself from falling. Something that had taken me at least a week to master.

Harry's laughter brought to my attention. I stopped where i was, which happened to be in the middle of a small trail. I looked all around. Harry was no where to be seen. 
"Hmm... i wonder where Harry is." i mumbled with a smirk. I knew he was listening. I looked around a few trees. "Oh wow you've really got me this time." I said sarcastically, and i heard his raspy chuckle from a few feet away.  I spun around quickly in the direction. I listened closely with my super hearing, oh what a gift this has been. 
Then i heard it. The shuffle of his feet.  I looked closely in the direction, and my eyes instantly zoomed onto his slim figure hiding behind the thick trunk of an old oak tree. I smirked and i quickly raced to the spot.  I then jumped onto his back, which had been turned to me. 
He chuckled loudly. "Man! i thought i had you!" he groaned as i jumped off of his back. 
I smiled proudly as i walked to his front, to face him. He smirked down at me, with his dimples indenting the sides of his mouth. I walked closer to him, almost to the point where our chests touched. "You'll never beat me Curly." i stated proudly. 
He looked down at me with his bushy eyebrows raised. "Oh really?" he asked loudly. 
I nodded, and smiled up at his beautifully sculpted existence. I never thought anyone could be so perfect, But Harry has definitely changed my point of view. 
He smirked and placed his hands on my waist. "You know something?" he asked quietly, as his emerald eyes met with mine. I shook my head. "What?" i asked curiously. 
He smirked and bent down closer to my lips. " I Love You." he whispered, before he placed a peck to my lips. I smiled, and i rested my hands on his chest as i looked up at him. "And I love you." i stated. 
He smiled widely and pressed his lips to mine gently. Our Kiss wasn't full of hunger, nor was it rushed. 
We had all the time in the world... Literally. I mean we have eternity together. 

He didn't kiss forcefully either, But he let his lips move gently with mine in unison-  What's that?
I quickly pulled away from the kiss, and i spun around, and i smelled the air. 
Rust. Salt. Warmth. 
I could just picture the red liquid pumping through out the body of the meal i was smelling, but its different. Not like the smell of the Animal blood Harry has been making me feed from, but this smell is more vivid...thicker...tastier. Its Human.  I smiled excitedly as i pointed my nose in the direction of the smell, and i hummed. 

"Delilah." Harry whispered as he took my hand in his. 
"Remember what i taught you." he added.  I listened to him intently, and i closed my eyes tightly.

'Breathe Deeply... Think of my Dad. I need to learn to control myself so i can go back to him.
Control. take control.' i thought this over and over again, until my eyes opened, and i no longer smelt the lovely essence. 
Harry squeezed my hand. "You can do this." he whispered. I nodded, and i turned to look at him. 
His dark Chestnut Curls that surrounded his head bounced with the soft breeze that blew. He was just so angelic to me. His dark emerald eyes, His broad shoulders, His plump pink lips, just his whole being. 
 "alright c'mon." he chuckled and took my hand, and he lead us back to the cabin. 

=====================

this is just a filler for the moment I'm sorrehh but i will be back :) my mac is now fixed!!!!

Sadly i'm getting sort of bored with SHE'S ONE OF US though :/ that might be one of the main reasons i haven't been writing... i don't know... >how bout you guys tell me if you want me to keep writing this or if you'd want me to start writing a new fan fic and...  i guess just keep me updated on your thoughts and i'll go by all of your opinions if i'll keep writing it or not<

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION^^^^^^

i need atleast 30 votes and 20 comments please :) almost at 10,000 reads alreadyxx