Chapter 1- why did you do this?

i think that was a long enough dramatic pause huh? 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Delilah's POV.

"you're a vampire." harry whispered, his voice barely audible. some how my ears had caught it though. I looked deep into his watery green eyes. They looked like a patch of grass just after the sun had come up, dew droplets still hanging onto the green. Am i being pranked? why would he say something like this?
he must be playing around. "Ha ha very funny." i said sarcastically, and a smirk played on my lips. He shook his head, and his mouth opened slightly. "Why would i joke about something like this?" he asked, a tear falling from his eye, and leaving a clear wet stripe running down his cheek. I looked at the collar of his white, torn shirt he had on when he had saved me from drowning. I pulled back his jacket collar, and looked at the collar of the shirt. It had blood stained all on the white fabric. I gasped slightly, and i backed away from him soon after my mind had registered that he was not joking, and that was my blood. as i looked at the red on the fabric a feeling in my stomach seemed to flutter. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath. I smelt a wonderful smell, it was like metallic, and rusty salt. It was a weird, new smell, but it made my mouth water just thinking about it. My eyes opened, and Harry looked at me with his green eyes fixated on my actions. I walked close to him, my bare feet crunching in the snow. I would imagine i would feel how cold the ice was beneath my feet, but i felt nothing. It was just a white carpet. I put my hand around Harry's collar, and i brought it up to my nose. The smell was fascinating. My blood was fascinating. My mouth opened, and i felt something sharp poke my chapped my lips. I wasn't thinking at my actions as i went to bite the fabric, but something grabbed my waist, pushing me away from Harry. I was quickly thrown back into the air, and i landed roughly on the snow a few feet away from Harry. He looked at me with wide eyes. I then looked at what i had just done, and i felt my sharpened teeth. Fangs. I pulled my hand down, and i walked back away farther from Harry. "Why did you do this to me?" i asked, my voice breaking. Harry's bottom lip was put into his mouth, and he chewed down hard on it. His head fell down to the floor, and his dark curls fell in front of his eyes. I felt something cold race down my cheek. I put my hand up to it, and i touched the wetness. I pulled my hand down, and looked down at my hand.  I was crying. I put my hand back down to my side. "I didn't want this." I mumbled, looking back at Harry who continued to bite onto his bottom lip. "why did i not have a say in this!?" i asked, my anger progressing, and my voice began to rise. Harry's head flipped up, and i watched as he ran to me in vampire speed. He immediately just appeared in front of me. "Why didn't you have a say in it?" he asked, his green eyes piercing into mine. I nodded, my eyes going into slits at him. "Because you were dead. You were cold, lifeless, in my arms. I held you as your soul left your body." He croaked, his voice getting more and more quieter. Tears sprung from his eyes endlessly. "do you have any idea how hard it is to see the person you love the most, die in your arms?" he croaked. I looked down at the ground. I didn't know i died. I shouldn't have acted like this. I need to stay strong for him. I can't imagine what it must have felt like. "i'm sorry." I whispered. He let out a puff of air. "there's nothing to be sorry for. I know how you feel." he mumbled. I looked up, seeing him turned towards the cabin. I looked at his features. Everything was intensified. I could see everything clearer. I could see every strand of hair on his head. I could see every one of his pores on his nose. I could even see unnoticeable specks of blood under his pink lips. "Delilah?" Harry's voice asked, breaking me from my thoughts. My eyes flew up to his eyes. "sorry. everything looks....so amazing." i said breathlessly. He chuckled slightly. just then i felt a pain in my lower abdomen. my hands flew to my stomach, and i cringed slightly. "Harry." i groaned, closing my eyes. I felt his hand on my back, and another on my waist. "it hurts." I groaned. He helped me stand up, and he grabbed my hand. "you're hungry."

~_~_~

sorry for the chapter being short. next chapters will be long :) WELL WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF SHE'S ONE OF US!!!!         Help me get tons of reads like "She's not afraid" (book 1)
 tell wattpad friends, real life friends, grandma, grandpa, your parents, siblings, cousins, step siblings, step dad, step mom, look outside. see that squirrel? yeah tell him. Heck tell your dog and your cat and your pet turtle. PLEASE HELP MEEEEE <3333

put a cheerio down in the bowl    VVVVVVVV