Chapter 1 - New Experiences

ATTENTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I WILL NOT BE REPEATING IT BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER WHEN EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I AM STRICTLY AN R-RATED WRITER. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU OR YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN RAUNCHY SEX SCENES AND DOMINATION DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE.

I HAVE WARNED YOU SO GO REPORT SOMEONE ELSE

^^^MYA ABOVE ^^^

Chapter 1 : Forced To Believe

Mya's P.O.V

I can do this. This is what you wanted remember. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. I repeated this to myself for the twelfth time hoping I was doing this correctly. I stood in front of the Stone hotel. It was a front of course, for those who didn't know what to look for but, I knew better. It was a hotel from floor one to fifteen, but sixteen to twenty was a erotic sound proof heaven.

I found it while searching a BDSM singles website. After four years of wanting this lifestyle to be real and sick of every fake Dom who pretended he was a master, I was ready to try anything. Ignoring it and trying vanilla sex only depressed and frustrated me more. So when I found the link I said what the hell.

I entered the hotel walking down the hall to the front desk where a skinny man maybe in his twenties was standing.

"Hello may I help you?"

I lowered my head suddenly embarrassed and nervous.

"I.. uh .. um I want to fulfill my desires."

There I said it. I didn't want to say it but it was how you gained entry to the erotic floors. I peeked up to see him smirking.

"As you wish, what membership are you looking for a year, maybe six months?"

"I actually just wanted a visiting pass for today, to make sure this is where I want to be. "

"No problem. "

He turned and handed me a consent form for me to sign. I scanned it, it was basically me acknowledging that I knew what I was getting myself into. I signed quickly before I lost my nerves. As he took it back I inhaled deeply trying to calm myself. In doing so I smelled a delicious aroma. Cologne that made my pu$sy throb. I was always a sucker for great smelling things. I looked up looking for the source and there no more then a arm length away was a man casually leaning on the wall arms crossed , muscles bulging.

He was dressed casually in a white T-shirt, black slacks, and dress shoes. I tried not to but I couldn't help but notice his bulge in his pants. I squeezed my hand into a fist to not reach out. His light chuckle brought my eyes to his blue eyes, strong nose and smirk.

His wavy black hair tousled as if he just ran his hand through it. His skin creamy white and delectable. I tried to look away but I couldn't especially since he was staring me down as I did him. I was suddenly self conscious. His face didn't change so I wasn't sure if my looks pleased him.

Even though I don't know why it mattered to me. I was dressed casually as well just more covered up. Long sleeve black button up shirt, black jeans, and black flats. My mocha skin so dark compared to his. My hazel brown eyes so stale compared to his light blue. My hair was in a tight bun on my head not overly attractive to me just plain.

"Here ya go."

I jumped startled forgetting there was someone else there. The front desk man had laid five different wrist bands on the desk in front of me. I stared confused and embarrassed. If this blue eyed man was coming for a hotel room wouldn't he find these bands odd. But the skinny man paid no mind to him besides asking.