Now Known

I broke the curse of unhappy days, acted stupid and started some new ways. Acted stupid for some attention , my name a lot they did mention. I got what I wanted just in the wrong way, laugh if you please ... Do as you may.

People Just think they can come into your life and walk away anytime as they please. Don't they know other people have lives too? What Kind of stuff is that? Sometimes I feed off of anger simply because people just piss me off. Why can't they stay the fuck away? I'm a good person but damn I don't need all that bullshit in my life .I've went through so much shit and Now since I did something else people are starting to question me and forget about me and clearly see me differently. Well That's all difficult for me. My parents took me to go see a damn shrink and I really don't need that. Wtf , do they think im crazy or something? No I just wanted o be noticed . All my life I was the center of attention, but at one point that all changed. Now im always arguing with my mom and I don't like that at all. Wed don't have any type of connection at all. She looks at me with a sign of anger and regret. Sometimes I think she wish she never had me. When she found out her face lit up with tears and I just laughed. I used to have no care in the world but all that changed. I never want to see her cry again, I was just under pressure.