Uncover

Laurens POV

I can't believe we're fully making out in the hallway, but hey i'm enjoying it and I missed camz lips being on mine, its been like four days since i kissed her.

We go so into it that now i was straddling on top of her with our tongues wrestling, my hands in her hair. A moan escaped her mouth which made me go crazy, i push her down till her back was completely on the floor now. My kisses now landing on her neck sucking her sweet spot making her moan louder, "lo" she said in helpless voice, i smirked and continued now working my hand up her shirt...

Dinahs POV

I wake up to what i thought was me dreaming, i heard noises but couldn't figure out where they was coming from. I turned over seeing the bed was empty. "where mila?" i said to myself getting up. I automatically thought she was in the kitchen or bathroom but i was wrong when I went to check. I thought she may have went to normanis or allys room so i slipped on my sweatpants and went out in the hall.

I stopped midway down the hall to find the source of my sleep interruption. "Really guys!!" i said screaming and laughing at the same time. I look to see a totally lesbo scene. I cross my arms shaking my head laughing. "you could of at least used my bed" I said.

Camila POV

My body felt like electricity was flowing through it with lauren kisses and her hands exploring my body. I was about to lost it and just yank her clothes off but i'm not as dominant as she is so i'll just relax and enjoy my sparks.

All of a sudden I hear a door open, lauren reacts first and quickly hopes off of me. I didn't know what was going on until i saw dinah standing ahead of us arms crossed laughing. This is so embarrassing i thought, fixing my hair standing up. "you could of at least used my bed" dinah said. well at least its just dinah and not ally or normani i thought. Lauren quickly walked over to dinah who was still laughing and put her hand over her mouth. "be quite, you'll wake them up." She did as she was told but still a little giggly. I quickly grab laurens & dinahs hands and guided them into me and djs room & closed the behind me quietly.

I let out a sigh, "now" i said flopping on the couch "you may talk". Lauren sat down beside me. Dinah just stood there smiling at us like a little kid at a candy store. I swear shes like the big camren shipper ever haha. "dinah seriously" lauren said. "i knew you guys couldn't let this camren thing die out" dinah said smiling. "we are letting it die out.. in the public" Lauren quickly added. "ohh ok i see, so this like an in close doors thing? dinah said.

"i mean i guess thats what it is.." i said turning to lauren looking her in the eyes.

She caught my gaze and grabbed my hand and said "thats exactly what it is" smiling. I couldn't help smiling back, i didn't care if i only had lauren outside the public. I just wanted her...

Dinah smiled from ear to ear making "aw" noises, we all laughed. "well let me get back to my beauty sleep before you know..i was woken by your moaning" Dinah said jumping into bed. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Lauren noticed and laughed while putting a kiss on my cheek. welp goodbye normal heart rate..

Next Morning

Allys POV

I woke up knowing i would be the first one up, but i was wrong.i went into laurens room and found normani on her phone.

"morning beautiful" i said flopping down next to her. "morning" she said smiling at me."Where lauren?" i said. "prob in milas room like always" she said laughing.

"Imma go get breakfast for all of us, wanna come?!" i said getting up.

"sure, im really hungry anyway" she said.

"ok hold on im going to see what the girls want." i said walking out to milas room.

Im about to open the door when i hear mila and dinah talking. I know my heavenly father is looking down on me right now for eavesdropping but im sorry i cant help it. lord please forgive..

"i mean have you guys did it yet?" i hear dinah say. did what?  i thought

"i mean duh" camila said

"oh my god why didnt tell me" dinah said particularly yelling.

"i dont know .. um i guess..  i just thought that it was to personal."camila said

"oh shut up you tell me everything, how could not tell me that your basically not a virgin!"

i cant believe my ears, i got so surprised i dropped my keys. i quickly picked them up and

ran to my room, hopefully they didn't hear it...

Camilas POV

lauren went to pick up some breakfast so it was just me and dinah talking on the bed in our room. I dont know why but i needed to tell her what happened last month with me and lauren, since i tell her everything. Basically me and lo went the all the way with the get down if you know what I mean, it was during the harmonize america tour.

Like i thought would happen, dinah flipped out about why i didnt been tell her and blah blah, dinah and her fits are funny actually.

Thats when we heard something drop at the door, we thought it was lauren but the door didn't open, so i got up to open door and it wasn't lauren as a matter of fact it wasnt no one..