Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)

Start from the beginning

I sighed as i opened my shoes locker and a light blue letter fell from the shoes locker and onto the ground between my feets.

"A letter....?" i mumbled under my breath as i picked it up from the ground.It's kinda reminded me of Miyu.

Her shining light blue hair like the clear ocean itself and her beautiful azure eyes.they were the most beautiful things that i even saw in my whole life.

"Kirino? what's wrong?" Shindou demanded as i snapped out from those thought.

"Nothing really" i answered as Shindou noticed the letter in my hands "A love letter?" Shindou asked.

As He looked at me slightly smirking "I bet it's from Miyu" Shindou stated as i blushed a little.

"W-Why would she do that?" i asked nevously while Shindou laughed a little but then smiled at me.

As He placed his hand on one of my shoulders "I think that you should find out yourself" Shindou muttered as he walked away.

"I find out on my own?" i asked no one as i sighed while looking at the letter for a second then i started to opening it slowly.

Dear Kirino-senpai,

Some things are just left unspoken and some feelings are left unsaid.The love that i have for you is also the same.I never told you that you are the most important person in my life.I never told you that i cannot imagine my life without you.I have never told you that you are as important to me as a heart to a body.Yes,that is true,my love for you is pure like you.Today,i just want to confess it to you that badly....but i was afraid that you wouldn't accepted me for who i really am....but i want you to know that i always in love with you since the first day we met.I love you Kirino-Senpai.

Your trustly;

Ayami Miyu.

I could feels my cheeks heat up a bit after i readed all the words in the letter."Miyu....love..me?" i whispered.

As a smile appearated on my lips without knowing it."YOU DID IT MIYU-CHAN!!!!" someone yelled at the top of their lungs.

"Sh! Kirino-senpai might heard you!" a voice whispered-yelled that is so familiar to me.

"M-Miyu-chan?!" i shouted as Miyu and the managers come out from their hiding spot while Miyu was looking around with her cheek's red.

Third Person Pov

"We will be going then! Bye! Miyu-chan!" Aoi and the girls shouted in unison as they ran toward somewhere.

Then all of sudden,a strong wind blowed the hat that Miyu wore away from it's owner as Kirino's eyes widened.

"You....are....a...neko..?" Kirino mumbled as Miyu nodded her head as responce while hanging her head down.

"I...know that....you will....think of me....a freak....one day....but i wanting to say that....I love you,Baka!" Miyu yelled at the top of her lungs.

Kirino was shocked to heard those words leaving her mouth like that.He didn't thought Miyu meant it that she really love him from the heart ever she call him 'Baka' all the time.

There was silence between the two and none of them wouldn't dare speak.But Kirino decided to break the silence between them.

"So,Miyu-chan.....it's true that....you love...me?" Kirino demanded while pointing at himself.

"If i don't then why did i wrote that letter and put in your shoes locker,Baka!" Miyu stated in her Tsundere mode time.

"Good,then i can do this" Kirino said as Miyu looked at him confused "Do wh-" Miyu was cut off by Kirino crashed his lips on hers.

Kirino pulled Miyu closer to himself while wrapped his arms around her waist.Miyu was shocked at this as her face was glowing red.

But she wrapped her arms around his neck for supporting to his height since he was alot taller than she is.

They share a gentle and heat passionate kiss as Kirino slid his tongue in without waiting for Miyu's reaction.

Their tongues moved in a perfect harmony as they broke the kiss as both of them were panting heavily from the heating passionate kiss.

"I love you,My neko girl" Kirino muttered while looking at Miyu with loving eyes as he kissed at the tip of Miyu's nose.

As Miyu's face glowed red but she managed to say those words of love "I-I...Love you too,Baka.."

Kirino smiled at this as he placed his chin on top of Miyu's head while hugging her.

Miyu hugged him back with her face still red but she didn't care about it once bit.She wanting to enjoy her life with him until the very end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:I hope you enjoy this one shot especially starruzzz-chan!

Rinne:Please vote and comment! Until the next update!

Everyone:Sayonara! Minna!.