CHAPTER FOUR (EDITED)

Comincia dall'inizio

"seriously! using a batman voice how cheesy" I said as I stood in front of April.

"why you... you better give me that camera, or I'll..." Raphael began until Leo stopped him.

"back off them raphael" Leo said, after he jumped off the water tower landing on a brick wall.He threatened

"enough Raphael, back off" Leo ordered as he stood next to me. Raphael listened to what Leo told him, then looked at me sternly.

he said, "for your information I'd only seen Batman once" then walked away

Leo turned around, then said to April "I'm sorry about my colleague ma'am. he forgot to say please, so would you please hand over the camera."

"Leo don't hurt her, she's my best friend" I said trying to stop Leo.

"I'm not going to hurt her just asking her to give me the camera" Leo said as he looked at me, whilst April walked backwards until she bumped into Mikey, who was behind her.

Mikey took off his mask which April fainted too."April!" I exclaimed as I ran over to her, then knelt down beside her.

Leo knelt down next to me whilst Donnie knelt down on the other side of him. Raphael and Mikey stood around us.

Donnie got to work and scanned over April's body, using is high tech goggles.

"Okay blood pressure is stabilizing."

"Why are we still here, playing doctor?" Raphael asked, impatient. That made me angry, so I got up and exclaimed "excuse me but my best friend fainted, and may have a head injury" then knelt beside Leo again.

"How is she Donnie?" I asked."it looks like she is about to..." Donnie answered, then April began to wake up.

"April can you hear me? Do you know what city you're in?" I quickly asked. As April nodded, Donnie said "guys come on, give her some space."

Once April got up, she asked " what are you?"

"well miss we're ninjas" Leo answered, as he did the namaste pose.

"we're mutants" Raphael said next, above her head.

"Technically, we're turtles" Donnie said logically

"Oh, and we're teenagers but we can have adult conversations" Mikey lastly said.

"Wait so let your ninja, mutant,turtle, ninjas?" April asked with a look of confusion.

Donnie answered "well, when you put it like that. It sounds ridiculous!"

"April, it's actually teenage mutant ninja turtles" I corrected.

"See, they're looking at us like we're freaks. I bet that's the reason you took our picture? To show your friends?" Raphael said, whilst he pointed his finger at us. I look at him with a shocked expression

"Bro maybe she has hot friends, like Talia here" Mikey said as Raphael walked towards us, waving April phone at us.

"Looking for this" he said.

"No please, don't break it" April pleaded until Leo stopped Raphael.

He took the phone from him, then said "how many times do I have to tell you Raphael, we don't break things, we fix them. Donnie erased the phone, problem sorted."

"And who put you in charge?" Raphael asked.

"You know who did" Leo answered, getting all up in Raphael's face.

"do they argue all the time?' I asked Mikey

"you have no idea. It has been thirty since their last argument" he answered.

Donnie stood in the middle of them, whilst checking his wrist which had some device strapped to it. He said to Leo "we better hustle Leo, before master gets home."

"Leonardo" April whispered, whilst out of breath. Leo heard what she said, then warned "do not say tell anyone about, or we will find you. April O'Neill."

He looked at me. he whispered in my ear without anyone hearing "I'll try and speak to you after" which I nodded too.

He turned back to Raphael, then said " we're on the move.

"Raphael"

I watched Raph spin both of his sai's in his hands, then strap them to the back of his shell. Once Leo, Raph, and Donnie got ready to leave Mikey said...

"Yeahhhh... will find you O'Neill. Oh sorry that came out weird ha ha will find you though."

The turtles jumped from each rooftop, whilst April took a picture of them. Once taken, April looked at me with a serious look. I asked "what?"

"How do you know about them?" April answered with her hands on her hips, looking at me serious.

~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!! CHAPTER FIVE COMING SOON

PLEASE COMMENT AND FAVOURITE