Two

Optimus looks at the Energon splattered mech, his blue optics tinged with red that matches the accents of his purple and black armour. “Old friend… what happened to change your mind?”

He clenches his servos into fists, shaking angrily. “Evermirror… she's gone.”

“Who.” Optimus steps closer to his friend, knowing that the femme was his whole world.

Ratchet sighs, “Some mech named Nightclaw… I killed him, Optimus… I saw her body and I just… I cut off his helm. With my surgical blades. I…” He looks nauseous, putting a servo over his stomach.

The Prime hesitantly places a servo onto his shoulder. “Ratchet…”

The mech has always been shy and not wanting to even talk about violence or war, and especially not death. He sees enough accidental deaths at work, and he hates to even think about bots being murdered.

“Ratchet, you said you had changed your mind.”

The smaller mech nods slowly. “I… I liked it, Optimus… watching his Energon splatter… his helm roll away… it sickens me but I liked it and I want more.”

Optimus stares at his friend in shock. “You sound like me after my first kill…”

Ratchet winces, “I didn't murder innocent sparklings, Optimus. I don't think I could go that far.”

The other mech chuckles darkly. “So be it. Are you certain that you don't wish for more time to think on this?”

“I need to be a part of this… for Evermirror. She could have been saved if I had been fighting next to her, and I am not about to let more friends offline when I could be helping them and getting revenge at the same time.”

Optimus nods. "If that is truly what you wish, Old Friend. Welcome to the Autobots."