"No" He stated blatantly lying as my fingers drew upwards causing him to twitch more.

"You sure?" I asked amusement lacing my voice as full smile stretched my lips.

"Yes"

"One word answers again? Your making this a habit." I said leaping onto his lap attacking his sides. His torso jittering as my fingers peached his sides hitting his sensitive skin, chuckles escaping. His hands reached up halting my attack on him, body heaving from his laughs.

"Your turn" He stated griping my wrists in one hand, his other reaching under my black night cami.

"I'm not ticklish like you."

"Well see."

His fingers lightly traced up upon my skin leaving a heated feeling of desire. Higher he trailed. Stopping at the curve of my breast. His gaze intent on my exposed bare skin. "Told you so" His eyes flickered upto mine, where I wore a cheeky grin.

He shrugged "I like the alternate of what I found instead." His face smug, fingers rolling up the material til it held on the mounds of my modest c-cups.

I was flustered as my white lace bra trimmed with pink was on display, leaving little coverage. With tug I on my wrists he pulled up against him, breasts pressing into his chest. His free hand wounding around the back of my head, releasing the other he tilted my chin up as his lips brushed mine. First softly, lightly. My hands went on his shoulders pushing him back as I exserted more more force on our lips, he seemed to enjoy my eagerness as I felt a smile press upon his lips. My tongue sweeped his lips causing a rumble to vibrate through his chest to mine, our bodies humming.

He nipped at my lips asking for entrance. I pulled back slightly, teasingly. A small rumble of dissatisfaction came out. A few times we've come close to being intimate but either I would hesitate or he would pull back sensing I wasn't ready. Lifting up my arms I pulled of the rest of my top til I was clad in my shorts and bra. His dark eyes raked over my exposed torso with passion. Spreading my legs til I straddled him. His hands affixed to my hip, skin tingling with his touch. His eyes held mine gaze serious yet passionate. We sat in our positions neither moving for awhile. Bay's expression asked 'are you sure' I nodded in consent waiting for him to continue.

I'm ready my face portrayed, I want my first and many to be with you. Leaning in as our bodies touched I placed a kiss on his chin slowly trailing up reaching his lips. Pulling back slightly to lock eyes, he watched intently, lustfully.

His grip tightened as I began suckling on his lower lip, finally, his self control wavered nipping my lips, a soft growl of pleasure rumbled out.His tongue sweeped mine looking for entrance, which I gladly obliged to. Our tongues explored, battling about, lungs screamed from air deprivation. Releasing we took in deep breaths of oxygen, chests heaving against eachother. Bay's hand traveled up my spine reaching my incisures "release" he whispered lips gliding on top of mine. With a blink my Palms spread out on either side's of me. Our lips sought each other, his fingers brushing down along my Palm. Bodies hummed, as our kisses got heated, more passion filled. Hands exploring, clothing disappearing.

[Flashback End]

Last night felt surreal, amazing. My palms don't ache for release nor is it painful freeing them. The past six weeks with has been wonderful, enjoyable and a learning experience. The weekly camping trips we'd been having since the first time have helped me get comfortable in my own skin. Bay had his nightly wolf rounds as I did my nightly flight rounds alongside. The more I used my palms the more bearable the back pain became, my body adjusting to its new ligaments. Yet I never felt drained like I do today.