How You Meet

~Y\V\N MEANS YOUR VIGILANTE NAME~

You were very similar to the flash, a meta human. No you didn't have super speed, nor super healing abilities. You had the power of telekinesis, to move any object you so ever pleased.
One night you went strolling around the city, to see if there was any "evil" around. You heard a woman screaming for help, so of course you ran to her to see what was wrong.
"HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE!" The lady yelled, "Are you okay ma'am?" You asked as you arrived to the woman that was in the dark alley.
You noticed something a little off about the women. She was all alone. In a dark alley. 'This can't be good..' you thought, "Oh im more than okay honey" she grinned as she grabbed a gun out. "Oh I see you don't KNOW who I am" you said "the only "YOU" there will be is DEAD!" Before she could even pull the trigger you simply moved the gun away from her. "Wha-" she obviously seemed confused, "oh yeah, I'm a meta human. Oops, did I forget to mention? Well now you know" you simply said. Then out of no where you see a mix of red and yellow flashing lights, "What the he-" you were cut off by the flashing lights, which turned out to be a person. A man. "Who are you?!" You asked sternly wanting to know now. "Oh you haven't heard of me?" He asked in a mocking tone, "wait how long have you been here?" You asked "long enough to know that your just like me" he smiled, "oh? How is that?" I asked "well you see-" "um HELLO?! I WAS BUSY TRYING TO-" you moved the woman away so you could finish your conversation with this mysterious man. "Do go on" you said "well as you can see, I can run super fast. Faster than the speed of light! And I see you have the power to move things, telekinesis" he grinned. "Why do you keep smiling?" You asked "because I know there's someone else out there that is so similar to me!" He was super excited to meet you, and was so interested in your powers. "Move something else!" He asked in a very excited tone "wow your like a kid on Christmas, when you meet another meta human" you laughed. So you did what he asked, you moved a bag of garbage on the ground and into the dumpster. "That. Was. AWESOME!" He yelled "okay now you" you said. "Where do you want me to run?" He asked "run to.." you stopped to think of a good far place "ENGLAND! And bring back a t-shirt" you said "done!" He said. Then all you see is the red and yellow flashing lights, and you could feel the gust of wind that came from the man. "Back!" He cheered. He came back with a t-shirt, with the British flag on it, and it read "My girlfriend went to England, and brought me back this t-shirt" you read it and laughed "that's funny!" You said sarcastically "and every time I wear it, I'll say you gave it to me" he said and winked. "I never did get your name" you said "Bar-The Flash" he said "well Bar-The Flash, it's nice to meet you" you stuck your hand out to shake his, and he he did the same "I'm Y\V\N" you said "Hello Y\V\N. I hope we run into each other again soon" he winked again. You rolled your eyes and laughed "I feel like we're going to see a lot of each other now" you said "AGREED!" He said while laughing.