" Umm , No " I Shook My Head " She's Assigning Them Tomorrow "

" Oh , Aight "

" That's All You Had To Ask ? "

" Yeah " He Nodded .

" Okay , Later "

It Was 6th Period And I Sat With Jevaughn . He Sat At My Table Next To Me And These Two - A Girl And A Boy - Kayden And Armana Sat Across From Us . I Didn't Even Want To Talk To Jevaughn , Unless He Was Telling Me .

We Just Sat There Awkwardly . Everyone Knew We Would Be Messing Around And Talking . They Were Watching Us And Whispering About Us .

I Just Sat There , Legs Crossed , Arms Crossed , Staring At The Board Waiting For This Teacher That Was Always Flapping Late .

Jevaughn Was Sitting With His Notebook On His Lap And His Elbows Over It . He Always Has Something On His Lap . I Wonder What That's About .. What If He's Insecure About His Dick Or Something ?

Jevaughn And I Went Through The Rest Of The Class In Silence And So Did Just About Everyone Else . I Guess We're Just The Life Of The Class .

∞ Jevaughn's P.O.V ∞

I Hated That Arielle Was Mad At Me . We Dead Had Everyone Quiet Last Period .

I Know I Shouldn't , But I Don't Want Them To Make Up . I Wasn't Planning On Talking To Her About It , I Was Gon Leave That Up To The Girls . I Still Like Her ..

But Now She's Mad At Me And The Only Way To Get Her To Forgive Me Is To Tell Her What We Were Talking About .

It's Not Even My Business , If You Think About It . That's Between Her And Her Boyfriend . He Didn't Want To Tell Her At Lunch , So What I Look Like ? Imma Try To Talk To Her .

I Was Walking A Little Far Behind Her When Some Girl Was Rushing And Dropped Her Books ; I Could Tell She Smacked Her Lips . She Was About To Pick Them Up When Some Nigga Came And Got It For Her .

He Said Something , She Smiled , He Said Something Else , She Laughed . I See What Omarie Mean Now . Then They Both Said Bye And Kept Walking .

I Made It To The Class And Sat Next To Her Even Though I Ususally Sat Behind Her . She Looked At Me , About To Say Something , Then Turned Back Around .

" Arielle ? " I Called Her . She Played With Her Hands " Arielle , You Mad At Me ? " She Gave Me A " The Fuck ? " Look . Alright Dumb Question .

" I Can't Tell You . Omarie Or The Girls Gotta Do That " I Said . She Shrugged " Man , Whatever " I Said And Stood Up To Go To My Seat .

Omarie Gotta Tell Her , I'm Not Gon Do It .

*

*

*

∞ Omarie's P.O.V ∞

After School , I Didn't See Arielle . I Don't Even Know Where She Is . I Swear Im Just About Done With Her . I Love Her Though And That Makes Everything Harder .

I Called Her And She Sent Me To Voicemail . I Know Cause It Rang Like Twice . I Called Her Again And She Sent Me To Voicemail Again .

I Texted Her ::

Bae❤: What's Wrong With You ?

Wife❤: You Tell Me .

Bae❤: Where Are You ?

Wife❤: Omw Home .

Bae❤: Im Coming .

She Didn't Answer , So I Took It As An Okay . She Acting Madd Shady When It Should Be Me . Girls Are A Piece Of Work .

I Pulled Up And Saw Her Car Already In Her Driveway . She Only Does That When Her Parents Out Of Town , So I Know They Not Here .

I Rang The Bell And She Opened It Just Looking At Me . We Just Stared At Each Other .

" Arielle ? "

" What , Omarie ? "

" What's Good With You ? "

" You Keeping Secrets From Me " She Crossed Her Arms .

" What You Talking 'Bout ? "

" You Know What Im Talking About "

" Why You Keep Acting Like That ? " I Asked Her .

" Like What ? "

" All These Niggas Be Tryna Talk To You , And You Dont Do Nothing About It . I Think You Forgetting We Together "

" Now What Are YOU Talking About ? "

" Those Two Niggas At Lunch And Them Two Niggas In The Hallway "

" What About Them ? I Talked To Them For Like 5 Seconds , Not Even "

" You Dont Need To Be Talking To Them At All . Smiling In They Face And Shit "

" Im Not Doing Anything Wrong , And I'm Not About To Act Like A Little Stuck Up Bitch When They Talk To Me "

" They Tryna Get With You Though ! " I Yelled .

" I Already Know Im Not Going To . Calm All That Down " She Rolled Here Eyes .

" Arielle Son , I Swear "

" Swear What ? " She Shifted Legs " What Ever It Is , I Dare You "

" You Needa Stop Messing Around With Them . And This The Last Time Imma Tell You "

" Im Not Messing Around With Them "

" Just Stop Smiling All In They Face And Shit "

" And If I Don't ? "

" We're Done 'Til You Fix It " I Said . She Just Looked At Me " Well ? "

" There's Nothing To Fix "

" Then We Done ? "

She Shrugged , Putting Her Hand Out Towards The Door " Guess So "

*

*

*

________________________________

Two Chapters In One Day . Itss Liit , Or Nah ? Lmaoo , I Didnt Even Lie This Time .

The Wonder Broz Are Doing Fan Calls Tomorrow . You Gotta Have A Twitter Though . If Y'all Call In , You Can't Ask Them To Follow You On Twitter Or Instagram . Idk If Y'all Will Hear That .

Y'all Should Have Heard Drop It ft. Sage the Gemini , Dumps ft. Sisqo , Call That ft. Legacy .. If You Haven't , You Can Listen To All Of Them On YouTube , Except Drop It . That's On SoundCloud . The Others Are Too .

They Have A New QuickTape That Came Out . You Can Get That On Soundcloud Or TinoCochino.com . It's Called - Wonder Broz QuickTape . It Play Their Songs And Talks About Them . Gennis A Lul Cocky .

Their EP Is Coming Out In 2014 .. April They Said In The 106 Interview .. It's Called No I.D ... I Like That " No I.D "

- Love , Noahh ♥