The kitchen had all stainless steel appliances, an island, and numerous cabinet and counter spaces and there wasn't a dish in sight. There weren't even any in the sink. There were candles placed throughout the apartment; some of them sitting on tall candle holders. Kristen marveled at how much of a romantic feel it gave the apartment and couldn't help wondering how many other women had the luxury of being up there. She tried hard not to think about it too much.

Roman gave her a tour of the entire pad. Kristen couldn't get over how big it was. It seemed to go on and on and each corner they turned only led to more space. He mentioned to her that it was almost 2,000 square feet and had four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. He showed her the first three bedrooms and they were all furnished with a bed, bookcase with a wide array of books by different authors, dressers, and flat-screen TVs. Kristen mentally noted that all the beds were decorated impressively with nice beddings and wished she could spend the night in one of them. Each bedroom had its own bathroom and they were all done in different colors with guest towels, robes, and toiletries.

They soon came to what she assumed was the last bedroom. It was far away from the others, around another corner, all by itself. They both stood outside the closed door and looked at one another.

"So uh," he quietly began, "this is my bedroom." He looked at the door; then looked back over to her before casting his eyes to the floor. "You can go in if you like."

If I like? Are you fuckin' kidding me? Hell yeah I want to see it! I'd love to lie on my back and fuck you in it!

Kristen blinked rapidly and chastised her dirty mind. "Sure," she easily replied with a small smile.

Roman looked at her, opened the door and stood back, waiting for her to go in. Kristen entered and held her breath, taking it all in as she looked around. How many times had she dreamed about being alone with Roman in his bedroom? Now it was actually happening.

Tentatively, she walked further inside. Her eager eyes scrutinized every detail as she toured. There was a huge four-poster king-sized bed with a leather black headboard, two long and wide skylights above the bed, an almost theater sized television in the wall, a sitting room with two brown leather chairs, coffee-table and another keyboard, and two tall lamps on either side of the bed, along with matching night tables. It was pretty basic like the other rooms, only it was his bedroom. How many women had been in his room? In his bed? She wanted so bad to ask him.

Kristen furtively glanced over at Roman. He was watching her as she walked around his room, his face giving away no expression. He watched her a lot. She was starting to become addicted to it.

Kristen went through a set of French doors on her right and was immediately in his master bathroom. Her mouth dropped open at how sexy it was. It was all silver and light-colored marble. It had two sinks on opposite sides of a half wall and one of them housed a make-up area with a chair. Her instant fantasy was the two of them getting ready for the day together, laughing, stealing kisses, and helping one another get dressed. If only... 

There was a huge glass walk-in shower with a bench, three shelves, and four showerheads, two above and two coming from the wall. Hella sexy. The Jacuzzi bathtub literally took her breath away. It was deep with multiple jet settings and there was a huge window that had a wide ledge with a long ivory cushion on it. It was directly in front of the tub and had a fantastic view of the city. Like the rest of the windows it had no curtains. Kristen thought about sitting on the ledge in front of the window while his head expertly moved between her legs.

Memorizing the details for future hot, horny nights, Kristen turned to leave the bathroom but got distracted by another door beside the shower. She looked towards the door to the bathroom and didn't see Roman, so she turned the knob and went on in. It was his walk-in closet and it was huge. There were drawers, shelves, and clothes racks to the left and right of her. It was filled to capacity with an array of clothes and shoes but like the rest of the residence, everything was neat and tidy.

"What do you think?"

Kristen jumped and turned around with her hand to her throat. She really wished he would stop that vampire shit. It was starting to creep her out.

He was standing in the doorway of the closet, watching her intently with a glass of water in his hand. "Gorgeous," she whispered.

Roman took a sip of water and gestured behind him. "Would you like to see the terrace?"

"Sure."

"You going to be okay going out there? I know you said you suffer from vertigo."

"I'll be fine. I'd love to see it."

Roman assessed her for a brief moment; then pushed away from the door, leading her back to the front of the apartment.