Prologue

Plot bunny: A common enemy drives two American brothers and their angel friend, a British wizard, a crazy man in a blue box and a 'highly functioning sociopath' to cross paths.

This is the self-prompt from earlier today! I'm still in college while I'm writing this AN, but have just finished my coursework, so giving myself some downtime. My brain has literally turned to mush and I really can't type on this computer I am on. LOL!

I do not own any of these fandoms or any others that may or may not pop up in this story. And I claim nothing for the gory scenes...

Hermione Jean Burton

Line break!

The monster stared hungrily at the bleeding mass on the gore-smeared floor of the London flat. The victim, once known as Ginevra Weasley, had been alone when it had attacked, the door flying off the hinges and splintering as she yelled and ducked to avoid the wood before she was thrown against the wall and the being biting a hungry, large chunk from her chest. Blood, sweet, sticky, warm blood tickled the taste buds as the carnivorous beast took another bite, the screaming turning weaker until it was but a gurgle which in turn died when the woman did.

Grovelling and chomping on the flesh, it smacked its lips together swallowed the chunk before stooping to bite off another when the front door opened and a female called out, the footsteps coming to a stop before a gasping sound had it turning around, blood still dripping from the mouth as it stared at the mess of brunette hair and the stick that appeared in the new arrivals hand. Dodging the streak of light, it charged and soon it's chomping jaws had claimed a new meal.

Screams echoed through the dark street as blood squirted on the wall opposite.