Girls

It was a Saturday afternoon and Ron is sitting at the porch when he stares at Carl getting dressed after he had a shower. He licked his lips while staring at the virgin as he felt himself getting a boner. Carl puts on his briefs until he got a text from Enid, 

Enid:

Carl, It's over. I'm sorry, but we can still be friends.

Carl threw his phone on his bed as Ron frowned upon the boy. He really hated to see Carl this sad since he's the only guy he had feelings for. He got up and heads to Carl's window as usual and he knocked at the window. 

Carl opened the window and he says, "Hey Ron."

"Hey," Ron says, with a friendly smile on his face, "Can I come in?"

"Um, Sure."

Carl lets the daring Anderson in his room as he sat on the bed, "So tell me, What happened?"

"Enid just broke up with me."

"The cheerleader?"

"Yeah."

Ron looked down in sadness, since he now knows why.

Sure, Enid is one of those stereotypical queen bees, and girls like her could either date football players, bad boys, or hot teachers that wants to be close to their female students, but that's not the real reason why, and Ron has seen it.

Ron was heading to his locker as he was going to head home after his Math tutoring with Ms. Espinosa until he heard the sound of two girls moaning in the janitor's closet. He sees that the door was unlocked, so he opened the door as the sound of the moaning stopped and turned into silence. 

Enid is on the floor, naked; and she was having sex with Sophia Peletier, the ringleader of the school marching band. The truth is out that these girls are lesbians. Ron looked at them in deep shock, so Enid started to cry and she says to her Witness, "Don't tell carl."

Ron bit his lip just thinking about the memory. He still promised not to tell him, yet Enid took action by breaking Carl's heart and she might've ended up dating Sophia. 

Carl sighs and he asked Ron, "What should I do? I can't date any girl at my school since none of them knew I existed!"

Ron was thinking for awhile............... until he got an idea.

"Why don't you go on a dating website! I bet there are many girls who could date you!" and maybe I could date you.

Carl smiled brightly and liked the idea, "Ron! You're a genius!"

"I know" Ron says.

They hugged each other goodbye and Ron got out the window. Carl got on his computer, but Ron thought to himself, He won't know what hit him.