Chapter 1

Selena's POV

Hi I am the famous singer and actor Selena Gomez well Gomez is my stage name Selena Cena is my real name. "Selena hun are you traveling with your dad?" My mom Eve Torres asked. "Yeah mom I have all of my things ready." I said running downstairs with my luggage. My mom and dad arent together anymore. They divorced last year and now my dad dates Nikki Bella and my mom is engaged to Rener Gracie. Nikki is like my bff she always takes me anywhere I want to go. "Selena Nikki's outside." My mom said. "Alright." I said running to her hugging her and leaving.

Nikki's POV

"Yeah John im here Selena just got in the car." I said to John over the phone. "Hey girl." Selena said. "Hey." I replied hanging up the phone.

(Skipped The Ride)

Selena's POV

I woke up to Nikki shaking me. "Lena wake up we're here." She said. "Okay." I said hopping out of the car and running into the hotel bumping into my dad. "What the hell Selena? Where is Nicole?" He asked. "That slow poke is still in the car getting her bags." I said rolling my eyes. "You didnt help her?" He asked. "No those bags are heavy!" I said with a sigh. "Look dont do anything and just go up to my hotelroom." He said. "Okay." I said getting into the elevator and pushing his floor and opening his hotelroom to see a shirtless Randy Orton. "Hi im Randy." He said.

I hope everyone likes it so far! I hope its not boring and if it is im sorry I just didnt really have that much ideas for this story but I promise the other chapters will be better!