Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I think you should be ready,Everyone is waiting for you" Mom said as she slowly walked down the hallways.

I sighed as i make my way toward the throne room."Tsurugi-kun....i-i want to tell y-you something....it's very i-impotant f-for y-you to h-hear me out...I-I j-just wan-Ugh! why it's so hard to tell him!" i shouted.

"Tell him what?" i could felt my shoulders tense up as i slowly turned around and saw Tenma and the others looked at me confused as Kariya smirked at me without the others knowing it.

"And Who is this 'him' person that you were talking about?" Midori demanded.

"Um.....No One special!" i yelled as they sweatdropped at my reaction.

"She's talking about a boy she really likes" i heard a very familiar then i turned around quickly and saw my Grandmother smiled at us.

"EH???!!!!" They all shouted.

Tsurugi Pov

'She already had someone in mind.....' i thought as i had a straight face but deep down i was hurt inside.It's not her fault though why would someone like her will lik-no maybe love me back as much as i do toward her.who i'm kidding? she is a princess after all and i'm just a stranger to her.

"Oh....you look almost the same boy that my grandaughter always talked about" (Y/n)'s grandmother said smiling at me while the others turned to looked at me with a shocked look on their face as (y/n) turned slightly red.

"Grandma!" (y/n) shouted as her grandmother slightly laughed at her.

"Sorry dear,i will be leave now" (Y/n)'s grandmother stated as she slowly walked down the long hallways.

(Y/n) suddenly turned around toward us "Um....T-Tsurugi-kun,Can we talks?...a-alone" (y/n) said.

"Um....minna? can you all leave us alone for a minute?" (y/n) demanded as they all nodded and went toward somewhere.

"Tsurugi-san? r-right after the c-ceromony c-can you m-meet me at the garden? the one that i show you and the others a few hours ago" (y/n) asked nervouly as i slightly nodded.

"The huge tree? where the first queen met her true love?" i asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah....there something that i need you to know...." (y/n) lower her voice but i heard her clearly.

"Okay,i'll be there right after your ceromony" i stated as we apart away from each other.

~Meanwhile~Third Person Pov

Tenma and the others were hiding in a room near where (Y/n) and Tsurugi were and they heard everthing their two teammate were talking.

"No way! she's going to confess her feelings to Tsurugi!" Midori said excited as Akane and Aoi join her.

"We don't know for sure" Shindou said.

"It's True that (y/n) is going to confess her feeling Tsurugi" Kariya stated as everyone in the room turned to looked at him with unnoticeable widened their eyes.

"You all might be wondering? on how did i found out about her HUGE crush on our ace striker?" Kariya demanded as they slowly nodded.

"Like how i found out her secret as a princess" Kariya said

"oohh" they said in unison.

~The Coronation Ceromony begin~

Everyone in Mirabelle have all been gathering in the the ball room and (Y/n)'s parents were at the end of the room.(Y/n) was slowly walked up the small stairs toward her father and her mother were standing.