Trouble at the Trap

Start from the beginning

Meech pulled me inside the bathroom to talk. “Damn girl where you get all that ass from” he said licking his lips. “I don’t know. My twerking was not that good,” I said blushing. “You ain’t see those niggas drooling over you. Shit baby how old are you?” he asked. “Eighteen” I told him. “Well look this party kind of weak so why don’t you come up to room 313 were the real ballers at” he said. “Okay I’ll be up there in a few,” I said as I he walked out the bathroom. Let me fix myself up a bit so I can make sure I look good.

Sierra

Jay and I were playing spades at table with some other guys. Jay and Darren were on teams and I was on teams with this girl named Kendra. Meech, a local baller came up to Jay asking if they wanted in on running a train on this girl but something about the girl caught my attention.

“Man I got this one freak about to come up to the other room, yall wants in?” Meech asked. “Naw I’m good,” Jay said. “Hell yeah nigga where that hoe at and how many niggas hitting her ass too?” Darren asked. “Remember baby girl who won that twerk off, ol girl with the fat ass and its gone be like four or five of us. Matter of fact I think it’s gone be two more girls coming up there so it’s gone be a freak show” Meech said too geeked. “Man alright I’m about to come up” Darren said.

Darren and Meech left so it was my chance to see if they were talking about Tyler. “Jay who they about to run” I asked. “That light skin girl yall be with. I can’t think of her name but her dumb ass,” he said shrugging.

Honestly fuck Tyler cause she never gave Love a chance to explain herself. On the other hand I would be an ain’t shit bitch to let her get ran. I got up from the table and decided to go up to the other room while I had a chance.

Tyler

There wasn’t anybody in the room yet so I just sat on one of the beds in the room. This room was much smaller; it only had two queen size beds, a bathroom, and a balcony.

I started looking scrolling down my Galaxy S3 on Insta gram when the door opened. “Oh my gosh wassup girl, how you been?” Asia asked. “Good girl, I did not know you were pregnant congrats,” I said to my old friend. Asia and I were real cool in high school but ever since school ended, we stopped fucking with each other.

“When are you due?” I asked also peeping the red cup of Hennessey in her hand. “In about a month and a half. I can not wait until this baby drop, this baby be slowing me down” she said. “What are you having? Oh and hey Rhonda” I said. “Hey girl” Rhonda said. “Well I think a girl but I don’t know” she said a little confused.

Then the door opened again and Sierra walked in. I rolled my eyes and saw that Asia did the same. “Bitch what you doing here ain’t nobody invite ya dike ass” Asia said. “Chill loose lips, remember what happened last time but this time ima hit you like how ol girl did Jaide” she said. I kind of laughed a little but I ain’t want Sierra to know. “Tyler you got to get up out of here. These dudes trying to do some freaky stuff in here so come on let’s go” she said trying to grab my arm. “Get up off me. First off I’m grown and can handle myself. Second no they not all the ballers coming up here” I said snatching my arm away. “What? Girl please they about to run a couple chocho trains on yall” she said yelling. “No they not. Please don’t get jealous Sierra that’s not cute,” I said defensively. “Man alright please believe I warned you” she said walking out.

We all caught up for a few minutes until about seven guys walked in the room. Most of them were cute and I could tell they had money. I grabbed my cup and downed most of it. “Ready to be with some real ballers baby girl” Meech asked grabbing my ass. I laughed a little. “Yeah wassup” I shot back. I noticed four of the guys went to Rhonda and Asia while three guys stayed with me. I talked to them for a minute until I looked over and noticed Rhonda was naked on her knees sucking one guy up while jacking the other boy off. On top of that, another boy was stripping Asia out of her leggings while she was kissing another boy. What the fuck this bitch eight months pregnant!

I felt some guy hand go up my dress and between my legs. I slapped his hand away and got off Meech lap. “What the fuck is going on?” I asked. “Girl you with them ballers now less talking I’m tryna see what that mouth do” they all laughed. “I don’t see nothing funny I don’t get down like that. “Bitch you about to suck this dick” Meech yelled pulling up my dress.

Asia came running over there asking what’s wrong. “These niggas want to have sex and I don’t,” I said about to cry. Asia pulled me to the side and said, “Chill how you think you get down with the real ballers. All you got to do is fuck them and that’s it,” she said almost as if it was nothing. “But I’m scared” I said. “Calm down takes one of these,” Asia said handing me a pill. “What’s this?” I asked swallowing it. “It’s just ecstasy, it will calm you down and make you live” she said taking one too. Asia walked away and went back to the guys.

The pill was really working because I could feel the room spinning and my body felt numb. I stumbled over to Meech and the other guys. Everything was in slow motion now; the guys took off my dress and bra and laid me on the bed. One guy got on top and I couldn’t even move my body. All I felt was sweat from his face drip on my body. I looked over to the right and the last thing I remembered was hearing Sierra’s words in my head…please believe I warned you…

***I know this chapter has nothing to do with Love but its imperative to the story. By the way I keep seeing a lot of people commenting saying their #TeamJames or #TeamTeddy! Which guy are you voting for…please COMMENT, AND VOTE. By the way, I began reading two good stories one called My Baby Girl but I forgot the author name and the other one called Phat by ExhaleSourness check out their stories. In addition, someone recently made a Curves and Burns fan page on Instagram! Follow @xflawlesss and @curves_and_burns_fanpage THANKS! KEEP CALM AND READ ON! Happy Holidays***