Part 1

It's such a beautiful sunny day, so Anna decides to take a stroll along the park with her 2 year old daughter Cheryl. Cheryl has cute curly brown hair and honey brown eyes. Her father Simon is a workaholic he rarely has time for either of them. He's a popular attorney he's never lost a case in his whole career and lately it's put his marriage on edge. After circling the park a few times she takes a seat on the bench watching the ducks in the pond floating by when... "Anna??" She looks to see her old friend Katherine! Anna- "Oh my God, Katherine? Is it really you?!" Katherine- "You bet it is! Come here girl!" They greet eacother with a big hug. Anna- "I'm so happy to see you! It's been so long! What are you doing here in Cali?" Katherine- "I just moved here with my husband and my little one right here." Anna- "Oh he's so adorable! What's his name?" Katherine- "Michael, Michael Joseph Jackson" Anna- "Such a beautiful name almost sounds like a celebrity." Katherine- "Thank you and who's this little angel?" Anna- "This is my baby Cheryl, Cheryl Simmons." Katherine- "So you did marry Simon? How's he?" Anna- "He's fine I guess, he's been so caught up in his work he doesn't have time for us anymore." Katherine- "I'm sorry to hear that. Joe's the same way." Anna- "Well in that case I'm really glad you're here. We really need to catch up."

Anna- "So how have you been the last 4 years?" Katherine- "Real good now that I have this little one with me." Anna- "Same here I don't know what I would do without her. She's 2 years old." Katherine- "Really? So is Michael. His birthday is in August." Anna- "No kidding? She's just one month older than him." Michael and Cheryl start laughing at each other. Anna- "Sounds like someone's made a new friend." Katherine- "Looks like it. I got a feeling they'll be the best of friends." Anna- "Me too. Would you like to come over later on? I'm making your favorite." Katherine- "Shut up! You're making your famous macaroni casserole?! Count us in!"

Anna's phone starts ringing. "Hey honey, I just ran into an old friend, you remember Katherine. She's coming over for dinner and... what? What do you mean your not gonna be home for dinner?! You know what don't even answer that. I'll see you whenever. Yeah sure bye." Katherine- "You okay?" Anna- "I don't know how much longer I can put up with this. Do you know how many times he's done this?" Katherine- "I know how you feel but you shouldn't give up hope. He'll come around you'll see." Anna- "I hope you're right. The last thing I want is for Cheryl is to grow up barely knowing her dad." Katherine- "Yeah but no matter what you'll always have me and Cheryl will always have her mother and Michael, I promise." Anna- "Thanks Katie, well we better get going. See you tonight?" Katherine- "You bet sweetie and Michael we'll see you too little one."

Meanwhile: Simon- "Joe? What the hell are you doing here? Is that blood on your shirt?!" Joseph- "Hey Simon I need your help! I had to shut her up she was going to destroy my marriage!"

To Be Continued...