He looked down at his body and ran his hands over his muscles.

"I can see what you mean, I do feel stronger" he said looking as confused as me. Does this happen when you claim one another, I'm used to my appearance changing but its something Damien is not use to.

"We can figure it out later, I need to talk to Marcus and the king and let Amelia know I'm back" I said.

"Is it something to do with James?" Damien asked.

"Yes, unfortunately, I'm going to get a quick shower and changed. I will meet you down stair is half an hour" I said kissing him on the lips.

"We can shower together" Damien said smiling.

"If I get into a shower with you I won't come out and I need to talk to the king" I said smiling and swaying my hips as I walk out the door giving him a wink.

I took off Damien shirt and stepped into the hot water. I washed off my makeup from last night and washed my hair. After fifteen minutes I got out and dried myself off. I blowed dried my hair and left it down. Its so wavey and thick now. The new honey tones makes it look softer. I put on a white lace bra and panties. I put on dark blue shorts, a white fitted short sleeve shirt and tucked it into my shorts and left a few buttons opened. I slipped on my white and wooden wedges, I finished it off with a long charm chain and matching bracelet. I walked downstairs to meet Damien. I heard him talking in the kitchen and walked towards him. A few of the guards were in the kitchen and stopped talking when I walked in and stared with their jaws hanging down with lust clear in their eyes. Damien smiled at me and walked towards me, kissing my lips.

I could hear them whisper,

"Lucky bastard".   "I am" Damien said smiling.

He took my hand in his as I followed him out the door and towards the manor. I swear the guards are getting worse, they had got a handle on their lust but that seems to have gone out the window. We walked down the hallway towards the kings lounge. I knocked on the door, Damien shook his head laughing and opened the door and walked in. I keep forgetting he is a royal. We were met with a smile from the king as we walked in. I heard a squeal and spotted Amelia coming running towards me smiling as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back, squeezing her.

"Marcus was telling the truth, you two really did it, you came back from the darkness" she said smiling at me and Damien.

"What I dont get a hug" Damien said.

Amelia immediately wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as he hugged her back lifting her off the ground and putting her back down.

"Its been so long since you have let me hug you Damien " Amelia said smiling.

"So where are your and Marcus's mate?" I asked Amelia and Marcus.

"Lily is gone back to her flat to get all her stuff and tell her friends that she is moving" Marcus said smiling.

"I take it then she is going to change " I asked smiling.

"She is, she has taken everything so well, I was expecting her to freak out not accept things so easily, thank god" Marcus said smiling.

"She really is sweet" I said honestly.

"Jacob is gone to get him things, he is going to start training with the royal guards" she said proudly.

"That's great Amelia, I'm so happy for you" I said beaming.

"Is it just me or do you two look different" Amelia asked looking at Marcus and the king.

"You do look different especially you Lexi" the king said.

"We noticed that this morning, I'm used to changing but I thought it had stopped" I said.