Chapter 23 - Marked

Começar do início

I went red at what Zander said, of course he took my red face as another answer than what I actually meant and went into "big brother" mode.

"I am going to kill that stupid-" he got cut off by Arron's voice.

"I'm what?" he asked.

"I said you are STUPID for trying to make a move on her!" he shouted.

"What move?" Arron asked.

"You made a move on Daphne," Zander told him.

"You told them I made a move on you?" he asked me.

"I didn't tell them anything, now did I?" I said.

"But your face went red," said Zander looking at me.

He just had to say it. I wanted to slap the blubbering idiot.

"I didn't say anything, and no he hasn't, but not that it is any of your information," I said tightly.

Aron gave me a smirk and started walking towards me.

"Keep your flat butt over there," I told him jokingly as I backed away.

His expression changed into a shocked one and turned as if to see his own butt and said, "My butt is NOT flat!"

I laughed but stopped once he started smirking.

"Buuut, I'm glad you noticed it. You know, I could give you a private tour toni-" he started but I cut him off with a shriek.

"Don't even finish that sentence! That is so not happening!"

He chuckled while I still had a horrified expression.

"Ok no more dirty talk, and you still have to do the dare. Kat?" said Sydney with a grin, turning over to look at Kat.

"Why yes that's right! Go and give a smooch to your manimal!"Kat said with a smirk.

Everyone hooted and whistled whilst looking at me.

"But I can't because Tobias Cameroon isn't here!" I said with am smirk, knowing full well that Arron would react to this.

Hey can't a girl have a little fun? I mean have you seen Tobias? Sizzling....

Arron growled and said, "Who's Tobias?!"

"Oh well you see, he's this attractive manimal," I said with a dreamy tone.

"Oh we'll see about that!" he said already taking large steps towards me.

Before I knew it, he had meshed his lips with mine and the surrounding place dissapeared. It was only him and me. Soon enough, he broke apart, leaving me in a daze as he started walking up the stairs. I was left like an idiot just sanding there.

Someone snapped their fingers next to my ear, making me break out of whatever daze I was in. Turns out it was Sydney with a smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up!" I tell her, shoving her back jokingly.

They all laughed and we kept playing.

****

Once we finished, Arron came and found me and we went for a walk in the moonlight. We walked in a comfortable silence except for the occasional growl Arron would give as guys that passed looked at us. This boy. After a while I had enough.

"Dude stop with the growling. It's like your grinding bacon in there! Geesh!" I say to him annoyedly.

"Well the guys keep looking at you! And bacon?"he said.

"Yes bacon, and they're not even doing anything!" I tell him.

Just as I said that a guy looks over at us.

"That's it!" he says as he throws me over his shoulder and starts jogging to the house.

"Arron put me down!" I shouted.

"No!" he shouted back.

With a sigh, I let my head hang, and of course my face was right next to his butt. Wow, his butt really is flat. I tried to hold in my laugh but failed.

As if knowing what I was laughing about,he shouted, "And my butt is not flat!"

Of course I only laughed harder. We got to his room and he closed the door behind us. He put me on the bed and I saw his eyes grow darker as he put his lips on mine. I didn't complain as I was liking it very much. He started trailing down my neck, and before I knew it, I felt sharp points break into my skin. I shrieked in pain but it soon stopped and turned to bliss. I barely noticed him lift his head off.

My vision was growing black dots, and the last thing I remember him saying was, "Now those guys will know your mine."
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What is the funniest pun that exists? Oh and make sure it's punny! Get it? Haha! Ok Ima go now😊

Yeah I know the pun was bad but I honestly love puns! 😂 Anyhow, hope u enjoyed because it took forever to write! Anyways like always, vote, comment, and I love u guys! See u next time! ❤️🐐