Chapter One.

Deadlox's P.O.V

He was taking to long. 

I began pacing back and forth once againl, this time playing with my fingers even more. Basher and him just had to play that stupid truth or dare game. I should've stopped them at the beginning. 

Basher had dared Sky to go into the squid realm, and knock on someone's door, and prank them. Sky couldn't refuse, since he had hated squids so much. 

I decided to sit down, dropping down beside the wall and putting my blocky knees in between my head. 

Stupid Basher, Stupid Sky. 

I sighed as I awaited for Sky to come back. 

Suddenly, sirens and tons of screaming came from the other side of the wall. Oh Sky. 

It was time for rescue. 

I hastily climbed the ladder to the top of the wall, and stared down at the mess of squids below me. I ducked a bit so then they wouldn't see my name tag or my body. 

My eyes searched for a fake, hand-made squid head running, and I found him. Many squid guards and police cars behind him. 

Suddenly, my walkie talkie buzzed, and I pressed the button. 

-lox! h-help me!It didn't go as planned! 

Yep. It was him alright. 

I pressed the button as I talked into the talkie. Hehheh. 

sorry dude, thats what you get for agreeing to basher's bet

A small smirk met my face, but then immediatly dropped once the guards had their arms around Sky. We were in HUGE trouble. Without thinking, I dived into the water, immediatly touching the ground after a few seconds. I rushed as quickly as you could under water until I met a police car. 

Still holding my breath, I contemplated whether to dash for him, or swim back up to the top, away and safe. 

I sighed as I dashed foward, the water  carrying me under my feet. I couldn't hold my breath for much longer. 

Fortunatly, the guard had let go of Sky in order to write down something in a form, and I was able to grab him. 

Before any guard could notice, we were swimming towards the top of the wall. 

"Hey!" shouted a squid, many of them starting to swim full speed towards the two of us. For sure we would outrun them, but I have such amazing luck, that my air expectancy started decreasing. 

Every second, I shook, losing a heart each time. This was dramatically slowing me down, and helped the squid and its army catch up with a haste. 

Everything around me started getting darker and darker, the water overcoming the inside of me. 

Without any time to think, I blacked out. 

_^_ 

 [Back to Sky's P.O.V]

He blacked out! 

Panick started to rush over me, causing my heart to pick up pace. He risked his life in order to save mine! Ugh I'm so guilty, I deserve to be in squid prision. 

His lifeless body started to drift downwards, towards the Squids, who were quickly catching up to us. 

I took his hand, and tried my best to swim with one arm, but we were just losing distance. Small tears began to come from the corners of my eyes, but I sucked them back in, and also stayed still, waiting for the squids to capture us both. 

Out of nowhere in a matter of seconds, a thick rope hit my fake squid head, and I glanced up. 

Basher! 

"Grab the rope dingo head!" he yelled, but all I heard was muffles since I was underwater. I grabbed the rope and Deadlox as quickly as I could, and was hoisted up out of the water, seconds before the squid could catch me. 

I quickly scarmbled onto the top of the wall, Deadlox's lifeless body still clutched in my arms. I threw off my helmet, and breathed for fresh air. 

Basher and Bodil, who seemed to be by his side, immediatly ran over to Deadlox, and started pumping his stomach with their fists. 

Once again, the tears tried to flow, but I held them in, ignoring the sting in my eyes. Ugh! Why did I have to agree with Basher and his stupid bet!? But better yet, why did I go into peer pressure!?

Before I could register everything, I was handed a towel by Bodil, his smile bright as ever. Was he happy with what happened?!

"Bodil, wipe that stupid smirk of your face before I do it for you," I stated, making his smile grow more. He's going to get smacked-

"Deadlox! Meh man! You're alive!"  said Basher, embracing a confused and pale Deadlox. It'd be better not to remind him about what happened. 

"We will get you! Just because we're on land, it doesn't mean your safe!" yelled the squid guard, on the borderline of the water. 

I wrapped and buried myself more into the towel as I stuck my tongue out at him. His anger had risen, and stuck his middle tenticle at me before dissapearing back under the water. 

I sighed, with being realived, and guiltyness. 

As long as Bash-

"Sorry Sky made you risk your life," said Basher, smiling at me after he said it. Deadlox looked at Basher before he looked at me, still confused as ever. Good. 

"Don't make me push YOU into the water, watermelon," I said, making him sarcastically shiver, if that was even possible. "Thanks, he said."

I got up from my sitting spot, and began to make my way down the ladder, when Bodil bumped me on the head. I sent his cheesy smile with a deathly glare, making him back away from me. 

I made my way down the later, and when my feet finally hit the bottom, I sighed with relief. Out of water, out of trouble, that was my now new motto. 

The others met me at the bottom, Deadlox on Basher's back. I guess he was still out of it. 

We all trudged ourselves over to Basher's car, and I sighed once again with relief. At least we didn't have to walk home! 

I jumped in, the other's following, and closed the door. It was dead silent. 

The sun was going down, and I knew we had to get drving, but for some reason, Basher wouldn't start the car. What was up with him? 

I finally decided after a few minutes to tap his shoulder. 

He swung around, half of his face missing. 

Cliff Hanger! 

I LOVE your comments..... it brightens my day...

So I've decided.... the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th person to comment on each chapter gets a dedication from me since I have no one else to dedicate anything to... (But it has to be nice not just an 'lol' or 'hi' if so I will completly ignore you..... just sayin'

So every 4 chapters if you're not dedicated already you WILL be dedicated..... if you don't understand... just deal with it

Ok I will see you later recruits! 

~SkyArmyRecruit