When he think's you're dead, and when you kiss (request)

Start from the beginning

Running into a nearby forest, you scramble up a tree to rest.

You were starting to feel the bruise on your head. Vaguely you wondered what Legolas was doing, as you dropped off to sleep.

.......................................................

You were awoken the next morning by a squealing.

Pearing through the foalige you saw the orc that had been guarding you being decapitated.

Grateful that they had not taken your pouch, you stick a lembas in your mouth.

A few hours later they started to leave.

You realised that you had a problem. You had no idea in the world where you were, or where the rest of your group had gone.

Or if they were even alive.

What had happened when you were knocked out? What if they had caught Legolas, Aragon and Gimli? They wouldn't mistake them for hobbits (except maybe Gimli). What if they were dead?
What if Frodo and Sam had been caught? What if the orcs had the ring?

You shook your head to rid yourself of these morbid thoughts. If they had the ring, they would not have stopped for the night.

And you would just have to hope that the others were ok.

You decide to follow the orcs.

Maybe you could save Merry and Pippin.

And if not, if they were alive, Legolas and the others would probably be following the orcs' trail.

You might be able to meet up.

.......................................................................

Gimli sadly poited at a tiny belt. 

They had all caught up with the orcs, but apparently it was too late. The orcs had all been killed, and with them, unfortunately, the hobbits. 

"Please you must have seen her, " Legolas said to one of the guards who had killed the orcs. He shook his head. 

"I didn'a see nought but orcs, and t'was such a battle that I doubt she coulda survived," He said. 

In the distance you could see Arragon put his arm around Legolas. 

You wished you could catch up with them. You were about a mile away from them. When the battle had started, you had ran away from it, knowing that you could be struck down from either side. 

Unfotunately you must have passed Leolas and the others, as they were now very far infront of you. 

If they stayed where they were, you knew that it would take another hour before you caught up with them. 

And if they kept moving, it might take as much as two hours. If they walked slowly. 

You sigh raggadly, and keep moving. 

You thought that your arms would fall off, and that your legs were burning, but you didn't stop. Even from here, you could tell by Legolas' body posture that he was upset. 

If only you could let him know that you were alright!

Suddenely, you had an idea. 

Stopping for a moment, you aimed an arrow at him. 

You knew that your arrow could not hit Legolas, as his name was insribed on your bow. You were slightly worried that it might hit one of the others, but you decided that it was worth the risk.