Chapter-1 where I met you ..

Mei himagawa POV

"I can't take this anymore.. "
I had enough of my parent's fights. I looked around. I was inside my room. All that I could hear was my father's shouts and my mother's spitting statments and urges with sobbing and hurt. My father, the man who I looked up for, the person I trusted the most, I had so many high hopes for my family, and he shattered them. Cursed them. And I couldn't reach for more.

I hate him. He let my mom and I suffer from beginning to end. He let us rot alone..
It has been two weeks since I had discovered the mails that was hidden and exposed my father's true colours. He was a mean rotten pig with just a nice decent trustworthy man as a disguise.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
"Hey Mei! Did you finish the notes I sent you?" Seika said. I smirked. " pfft.. Seika! You are calling that notes? Seriously.. Seika. You are one brat! That's your homework! " my best friend Seika kantatsuki is a big bag. She has short wavy brunette hair which I loved to ruffle. Even though I have to reach out because she is way taller than me. She is tomboyish and has a tan like as if she was taning for hours. She had nice sparkly blue eyes which looks greenish when you look at her from a distance. Most of all, I love her smile. She always helped me in my bad times, and her smile always made me smile back. Her smile was so big it looks like as if goes from ear to ear. Her cheeks always flushed when she smiled and her eyes would narrow into stilts. Seika mostly hangs out with boys which explains her tomboyish personality. I'm the only female friend she had, but it helped her converse more with girls. And she can be very WITTY. She once climbed a tree which had a small treehouse which someone made a long time ago for a dare. I told her many times that the branches won't bear her weight. But seika just wouldn't listen. But I just happened to be right. She had to stay in bed with a broken arm for two weeks.
I had to come to her house every now end then because she complains that she might die out of boredom.

"Well if you do the homework for me I'll by you an ice cone with my spare pocket money! My treat! " Seika said with a smile.
"Black mailer.." I said, pouting. "Well fine.. I'll do it for the icecones!" I exclaimed. "Ok! See you tommorow! Mei-mei!! " she said waving her hand as she ran away. " I told you not to call me that!" I shouted back.
Seika can be a pain in the neck but she's still my best friend.
I arraived home early that day. Other days I would spend a while at seika's place. But today she had to go some where with her family. "I'm home!" I said, as I entered the house. My mom was sitting with Dad watching T.V. They had their favourite cooking chanell on and were having a pretty good time. Dad was the first to realize I was staring at them with a small tilt on my lips. "Mei! Welcome home!" My dad said with a bright smile. "Oh I sure am! Well howdah doing you guys having a small romantic moment?? " I said with a grin.
A small colour of red appeared on both my parents cheeks. "Why you! You little monkey! " my mom cried giving me a friendly punch. "Ha. Have fun!" I said, as I ran upstairs.
I fell onto my bed and laughed. "My parents are so cute together! They really do love each other! " I wonderd out loud. I picked up my head phones and started listening to some music on my laptop. I suddenly remembered about Seika's homework and I did it for her. I finished my homeworks too and lay on my bed for a while. " Doing Seika's homework as well as mine is sooo exhausting~ " I said to myself.
"Atleast it's worth some tasty Ice cones!"
That's when I felt my eyes getting heavier and soon I was drifted into sleep..

I woke up as someone was shaking me. It was my mom. " wake up lazy bones! You slept early today huh? Come one! Its not even dark yet! It's 1:30!" I woke up groggily. I couldn't open my eyes properly. The vision was blurred. I reached for my glasses. As I wore them,I looked at my mom. She was smiling, her hands on her hips. "There! Now help me clean the House okay?". I nodded my head. ". I'll help, but atleast let me sleep for a while more.! "
"Don't even think about it!" My mom said with a grin.

~ A few minutes later~

I was busy shuffling out the papers In my dad's drawers so I could clean out the dust.
I picked up some books and some papers flew out. "Oops! Dad's gonna kill me If any of the papers are gone missing!" Saying this, I quickly started picking them. That's when I came across a small file. "Hmm.. Mail? It must have fallen from the shelves. " as I picked it up I decided to check what's inside. When I opened the file, my mouth opened. I went as white as sheet. I cold feel tears trickle at the edge of my eyes. There where pictures, pictures of Dad, and another womman. When I turned the other page I was even more horrofied, tears poured down to my cheeks. There was a picture of both of them .... Kissing... They were kissing like as if they were madly in love. My heart throbbed. I couldn't belive what I was looking at. Fury and anger started boiling. My dad. My dad did this? No-it can't be.. I felt so- "Mei! Are you done yet? " mom had entered the room. I wanted to hide it as fast as I could, but it took time for me to recover from the shock. It was too late. My mom had already sat next to me.
"Mei are you crying?? What happened?? Tell m- " my mom had seen it. Mom was horrified. tears where pouring down her cheeks, and she stood as still as a statue.....
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Mom decided to get away from there.. I was hearing her shouting woth misery at my father. No. Not my father. A stranger. Yes, he's a stranger now. I never will consider that man as my father again. Never.

After a few weeks they divorced. And now we have moved to Yomiyama. It has been a few months since we moved. Tommorow I'll be going to a new school. And starting a new life.
My mom was in a shop not so far away, so I decided to explore. I started missing Seika. I was full of regret. I couldn't even say goodbye. I could see a small hill not so far
Away.. "Woah.. I'd beter check that out. "
I arraived ontop of the hill. It was beaitiful. A big blossom tree.. The leaves where falling, the birds where chirping, the pink coloured scenery was breath taking. I thought I heard a sound. "What's that? " I wondered . I saw someone sitting and holding a flower touching the petals. Thats when we came face to face. The boy had spiky black jet hair. He was short. The same height as me. He wore blue hoody. He looked lonely.. We stared at eachother for a long time. When our eyes met, the flowers staryed falling and the wind started blowing... The boy gave an unexpected smile. A smile so Bright, it hurt my eyes..
Then he said .....
"Hello pretty flower.. "
My cheeks went red. Little did I know that this boy was my one and only true love....

*Hello! Sorry for the long chapter! Hope you like it! Feedbacks in the comments please! *

Zikei