Chapter Two

Carter

"Mr Matthews, I shall take my leave now," whispered my seemingly shattered assistant. It had been a long week for all of us at the office. A very important deal had been made by the company's most treasured clients and we had to fight to ensure that our clients' needs were fulfilled and they didn't back out at the last minute. That meant me being required to host lunches for my father,the company's joint owner, and drawing up the necessary documents in a rather constricted time. It was hell, but I got through it. Not that I could have done otherwise. Everyone expected the best and only the best from me, being the owner's son and all. Failure was not an option in our family.

I closed the office for the night and the weekend, and let out a sigh I wasn't aware I was holding. It was a sigh of relief and one that allowed all my stress to escape. Yet, my body was still tense. I knew exactly why. It desperately needed release. A week of no sex was too long. It was wrong to let myself suffer like that. I knew exactly who would be able to cater to my needs expertly, no strings attached. 

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey sexy," said the lady on the other side of the line in a forcibly hoarse tone. "Stacy." I stated, my voice suggestive and laced with want.

"I'll be at your house in 10," she replied and abruptly hung up, ready to assist me with the only thing I ever called her for.

I arrived home in record time, alerting my doorman of Stacy's soon to be arrival and made my myself comfortable in my large King sized bed. By morning it would no longer be in its immaculate state. Stacy was an animal in bed. Always making noises not known to man and clawing at whatever she could find in the heat of the moment. It made me hot just thinking about it. I couldn't blame her. I was a monster in bed myself, as each of my many flings had expressed to me. Unlike people's perceptions, I wasn't a player as such. For you had to actually care about sex to be a player. I didn't much care for it- just needed a release at times.

The door opened to reveal a lean, long-legged body accompanied with large breasts, for which I had helped pay for, and a somewhat beautiful face. Her long blonde hair fell down to her shoulders, complimenting her blue eyes and bringing attention to her chest. By now her coat had been dispersed somewhere in the room and she now stood at the length of my bed in nothing but a corset and thong. This is what I lived for.

She wasted no time in crawling towards me on the bed, all the while pouting her lips towards me in a seductive manner. Once she'd reached her destination, she layed kisses on my torso,softly at first until she reached my mouth and let me take full control. Soon enough it was heated and full of desire. Now I lay over her after expertly flipping over in a single motion.I took it further. Soon enough we were lost in desire until we lay there spent, sated and sweaty. Our time together was always good exercise if nothing else. It was perfect. Just sex, no strings attached. What more could a guy want?