"Nope, not yet," she replied unable to keep the annoyance from her voice that always seemed to surface around Jessica and Gabriel.

"Don't you know where he is?" she asked in a shocked tone.

"Nope, I don't really keep tabs on him," Aisha replied nonchalantly.

"As his secretary, your supposed to know where he is at all times," replied Jessica her nose scrunched up as if she smelled something sour.

"Hmmm, I suppose...but Mr. Mathews is alright with me not knowing every move he makes. He expects me to take care of the tasks he sets before and I think I do that pretty well. As long as his inability to show up doesn't affect my job...I'm alright," Aisha assured Jessica in a sweet-toned voice that she knew would drive her crazy.

"I don't think..." began Jessica when Sebastian's voice cut her off.

"Hello, ladies...Aisha how are you today? How is your daughter?" asked Sebastian almost bouncing to stand in front of Aisha's desk and completely pushing Jessica out of the way.

"Gabriel," said Jessica in a breathy voice that made Aisha want to roll her eyes. Instead, she glanced over her shoulder and nodded at the direction of Gabriel.

"Good morning, here is your morning mail," she said handing him some envelopes. Before she turned her attention to Sebastian and gave him a smile.

"She is fine, she was only spooked a bit," Aisha replied trying to reassure the man seeing the worry and unease in his eyes.

"She is tougher than she looks...she gets it from her dad," she smiled remembering her dad for a second a fond smile spreading on her face.

"I think he would have been able to calm her down and ease her pain a lot quicker than I was able to," replied Aisha her mood clouding over a bit.

"I think she sounded fine over the phone," replied Gabriel from behind Aisha before he made his way into his office.

Leaving behind three stunned people. Aisha didn't know if he had just tried to make her feel better, or if maybe she was overthinking it. Sebastian, on the other hand, stared at his brother's retreating back before glancing at Aisha with a lazy grin. Jessica just looked confused and lost.

"What does he mean over the phone? Why was Gabriel talking to your daughter?" she questioned Aisha a frown between her sharp green eyes.

"It just happened," replied Aisha with a shrug.

Jessica stared at her for another minute expecting her to elaborate, but, when Aisha gave her no other reply, she twirled toward Gabriel's office with a growl. Sebastian chuckled and stared at Aisha.

"You know, my brother debated over if he should call you and ask about your daughter for a while before he actually called," he said a strange look entering his eyes.

Aisha stared at him confused. Why would Gabriel debate about calling her? That made no sense.

"I see," replied Aisha going back to her typing.

"No seriously, he was worried, he wanted to know if she was ok or not. Gabriel may not look like it but he really likes kids. He has donated a lot of money to different organizations that work with poor impoverished kids, orphans, etc. Anything and everything that has to do with the betterment of children's lives," said Sebastian defending his brother.

"Good for him," was her short reply not finding interest in what Gabriel spends his money on. Sebastian must have guessed her lack of interest because he began to back paddle.

"I mean...You don't think very highly of my brother do you?" he asked though it was more of a statement than a question.

Aisha smirked glancing at him for a second before replying.