Time to chose love or darkness

Start from the beginning

"Okay lil sis, but make sure you come back whatever you decide, your my family and Lily is alread attached to you, you save her like your saving Damien, please make the right decision, with or without the darkness your a stronger than you think, dont fight it" he said this time pleading with me.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that, you will know my decision when I get back, I will have let the darkness go or I will come back the way I first met you, completely taken by the darkness" I said.

He nodded and let me pass. I opened the door unsure of what my decision is going to be. I gently closed the door and walked over to my car and got in. I drove to the gate and the guards opened the gates letting me leave. I had know idea where I'm going so I just drove straight.

              After hours of driving around I found the perfect place to think. A parking area looking over the whole town as the lights twinkled. I turned on my radio and Katie Perry's song, unconditional, came on, and that was followed by Ed Sheeran's song, love me, came on. I sat for another two hours thinking non stop on what to do and what my true feeling are. I thought of how I have changed and how much stronger I am like this. After another hour my mind was made up. I reversed my car out of the space and drove towards town with one thing in mind. I parked my car up and looked at the flashing sign outside the building, with people standing outside. I got out of my car and walked towards them. I know what I want now. Two hours later I walked back to my car and got in. I took the tissues in my car and wiped the last traces of blood from my skin. Time to go back.

     I pulled out from my parking space and did a u-turn and started driving towards the manor. My favorite song rhianna and eminen, monster, came on. I turned it up and started singing word for word to the song. After a few hours of driving I was back at the gates to the manor. The guards opened the gate and let me drive through. I pulled up outside the house, feeling the change complete itself. I turned off my car and noticed the light in the lounge still on. I took a deep breath and got out. I closed the car door and walked towards the front door.

        I pushed the handle down and stepped into the hallway. Marcus's head appeared from the doorway and walked out into the hall to meet. I couldnt read anything from his face, it was completely blank as he took in my appearance. We stayed like that for a few minutes before a smile broke out on his face and he came walking towards me and picked me up, squeezing me as I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him showing him every bit of love I have for him.

"I'm glad you made the right decision lil sis, you looks so different but in a really good way, your glowing" he said.

"I hope I did, where is Damien?" I asked.

"Upstairs, I had to send him up there to calm down he is freaking out, Lily was trying to help but she didn't know what to say, I think she was upset aswell that you left. Amelia was heartbroken aswell, she was afraid you wouldn't come back, like Damien is, he is terrified you went to find James" Marcus said.

"James, why would he think I went to find that moron, but I do need to talk to you and the king about him tomorrow, right now I think I need to get Damien calm" I said.

"Okay lil sis, I'm going to bring Lily to my room, she fell asleep trying to wait up for you" he said smiling at the thought of his mate.

I walked into the lounge behind Marcus and saw Lily fast asleep on the couch. I watched Marcus pick her up gently. She opened her eyes and looked at Marcus, "Is she home?" Lily asked.

I walked towards them,

"Yeah I'm home Lily, thank you for waiting, Marcus is going to bring you to his room, you need to sleep and I will come see all of you tomorrow" I said smiling.