Found You

Hi this is my second story written hope you in joy this one just like my first book the loved one's I will update it soon.

Rose POV

Today is my 18th birthday and that means I might meet my mate hopefully he can take me away from my awful pack. I had to wake up at 5:00 am to make breakfast for the hole pack and that is 1,000 pack members when I finish bathing and putting on a yellow dress I went down stairs the smell of strawberry cream cake hit my face when I looked I saw Alpha Jack in the kitchen sitting on the table a smell that came from him filled my nose my wolf Kate shouted out mate and Jack came up to me and said in my ears I Jack Black reject you Rose Kirsten as my mate and Luna of the Dark Moon Pack I want you to pack in the next 30 minutes before I kill you. I quickly ran up the stairs and packed my stuff and wrote a letter to Jack.

Dear Jack I knew you were sleeping with Olivia and I wish you could have just told me my wolf Kate is heart broken about it but we both wish you and Olivia a wonderful life together. Love Rose Kirsten.

After writing the letter I ran out the pack getting watch as soon as I got to the forest near by I took of my clothes and shifted into my wolf she was gold and silver her eyes blue but when we were angry our fur turner's red with black on it's tail our eyes gold 8 some red in it but we always stay with a silver crowned over our head. I took my clothes in my mouth and let Kate take over after that everything went black. After running 5 hours we entered someone's pack grounds we stopped and looked around to see if we knew which pack it was but a loud growl cut me of I turned around to see a big black wolf followed by two drown wolf's and two gray wolf's coming towards me the black one said in a very kind voice to shift back so I went behind the nearest tree and shifted back to my human form quickly putting on my clothes and walking back to the five wolf's the the black one asked my name I told him rose then asking for his own and surprisingly he say caiden. After talking for a bit more he looked at the other four wolf's like if they were in a mind line with one an other then caiden shifted in to his human form and asked if I would be so kind to say what I was doing on the Royal Moon Pack I was now about to say the reason when he zoned out he must be taking to someone after 1 min caiden said that his alpha king Adrian would like to talk to me in person to discuss something I was now about to say no and run when Kate said you should not run I feel we should go and talk to the king and if you run you will be killed because he is the king. You should do as Kate says rose a voice in my head said who was that Kate when time comes I will tell you but right now just go with caiden and meet king Adrian OK OK yes I will go with you to see your alpha. Time skip in front of the pack door caiden opened the door and all eyes were on me felt nervous so I put my head down and keep walking finally we can to a big gray door marked Alpha on it after me caiden and the four other wolf's went into the room the only thing I could smell was mint and chocolate mixed together my wolf and that voice in my head shouted MATE. There standing in front of me was a man know holding me and saying MATE he dismissed the others from the room and then said. MATE POV Hello there I have been looking for you for a very long time but just when I was about to give up on you here you are standing in front of me and now that you are here I will not let you go.

Hi thank you for reading my new book will update tomorrow PS give some advice it will really help I appreciate thank you