1

Josie was joking around, "but really she is such a slut," I laugh at her jokes, "hey I'm going to the little girl's room I'll be back soon,"

I walk into the bathroom and go into one of the stalls. I sit quietly, hearing pounding bass from the bar speakers. I go to wash my hands and notice a man, in the lady's bathroom. "Hey, you shouldn't be in here," I glare at the man. He stumbles over to me, "relax sugaaaa," his breath smells of cheap liquor. He puts his hands on my waist, I brush them off walking over to the door. The drunken man grabs my wrist before I could move any further. "Why ya leaving soooooo early Hun?" He pulls me closer to him, "the fun's only beginning," he whispered. I try to pull away but he has a tight grip, "please, let me go.." I say quietly. The man pushes me into one of the stalls, "you ain't going anywhere tits," "please you're drunk, stop." I try and got to the stall door but I'm shoved into the toilet. The man gets on top of me. I punch his chest trying to get him of. "Please let me go!" I scream, hoping someone would hear. "No one can help you Hun, just chill." I kick him in the chest. "WHAT THE FUCK," he grips his chest in pain. I try and push him out the way but he grabs me and pushes me to the floor. "RAPE!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, "shut up!" I claw at his face but he swiftly pins my hands down. I struggle to kick his legs when I FINALLY kick him I the balls. This time I make a run for it. I push the doors open and run to the bar exit.

I bump into a man not looking where I was going. I fall back into the ground, "ow, are you ok?" I look up at the man. He had a concerned look on his face. "I'm y-yeah," I stutter, tears in my eyes. "Do you have friends with you?" The kind stranger pulls me up off the ground. "Y-yeah, they're outside." "Thank y-" I see 'him' stumble out of the bathroom. fear was plastered on my face, "is everything ok?" The man who helped me turned around and saw my attacker. The man grabbed my arm and walked me outside away from my attacker.

We get outside and the guy pulls out a box of cigarettes. "Want one?" "Yes, please." He hands me a cigarette and a lighter. I exhale the deadly smoke from my lungs, "thank you," I say. "Don't mention it," the pounding bass and the laughter of drunken people echoed through the streets.
"I never got your name, what is it?"

"George,"
-----------------
Fuck this Trash took me days to write, home you enjoyed this chapter should update soonish.