1

Dear Crush,
Right now you don't know how much you mean to me. I really love spending time with you and I love to be around you too. I don't get to see you as much because marching band season is over but I hope I'll see you more because jazz band season started. You make me so happy... like I can't even describe it. Just the little things make me like you a lot. You're so nice to me... you listen to me when no one else will listen to me. You give me advice and you pray for me. You're a really good friend... I hate to see you when you're down... it makes me sad because it's hard to see you like that. I really like the new haircut you got the other day 😍 it looks great on you. I love your glasses too but I guess you might find that a little weird. You just look more professional with glasses. Emma was going to tell you that someone liked you the other day but I don't think she ever did, i really want to tell you that I like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship... I love to be around you. Like I said earlier... you just make me feel like I can be me and you make me smile. It's always nice seeing you in hallways when we switch glances. Sometimes we even get the high five in. You're pretty cool. I'm so glad we could become great friends this year. I know you are always there for me when I need you most. I am grateful that you listen to me and you care for me. I think about you every day. You have really impacted my life this year.