It was halfway through the feast when she felt eyes boring into the back of her head. She turned around to see a shallow skinned, hooked nose, greasy haired man glaring at her. “Who’s that?” Harri asked George quietly, pointing to the teachers table. 

George groaned. “That would be Snape, he’s the potions master here. He’s a right git and favors the Slytherin students. If he bothers you too much, just give Fred and me a heads up, we’ll prank him out of his wits and he’ll never be able to prove it was us,” he answered with a smile, ruffling her hair. 

Harri sighed, she had heard stories from Sirius and Remus about how much Snape hated them, she had hoped that he wouldn’t carry his prejudices to her, but it seemed that she was wrong to even consider the idea.  

After the feast was finished Dumbledore warned everyone about the forbidden forest, taking an extra long look at the Weasley twins before telling them about the a third floor corridor that was off limits to students. Harri felt that telling students about the corridor would only cause trouble. If someone was curious enough to go looking in there they could get themselves killed.

After they sang the school song they were herded off to their respected common rooms.

The common room itself was cozy and Harri could tell she was going to like spending all night on the couches near the fire, whether it’d be for studying or just lying there. Percy then shooed them all to their dorms, where there were only four beds to a single dorm room, there were five girls sorted into Gryffindor this year and it seemed that one of them would be sleeping alone. Harri volunteered mostly because Lavender and Parvati seemed to only like to talk about fashion and Hermione wouldn’t like sleeping in a room all by herself, or so Harri figured.

It was only when Hermione entered the room with all her belongings did Harri realize that Hermione didn’t want to spend time with the other girls any more than she did. “Do you mind if I room with you? The other girls don’t stop talking about silly things,” she asked nervously. 

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” Harri said pulling back the covers, changing into her pajamas and crawling into bed.

The next morning Harri woke up before anyone the other girls in the dorm and, after getting dressed, went to downstairs to the common room. When she got to the common room she was greeted by Fred and George talking heatedly by the fireplace.

“I’m going to go and check the Great Hall. The map has to be around here somewhere…” Fred said about to run, until he saw Harri walking come into the common room.

“Are you two looking for something?” She asked with a grin, knowing exactly what they were hopelessly searching for.

“George dropped a bit of parchment and can’t find it,” Fred replied quickly, a little too quickly. If she hadn’t lived with a Marauder all her life she probably wouldn’t have caught the lie.

“Moony, Prongs and Padfoot would be disappointed in you for losing their map on the train,” she told them pulling the map out of her robes, waving it in front of them. 

The twins were staring at her in shock. It was obvious that she knew about the map and the Marauders. The two red heads turned to her and grabbed her by her arms and hauled her to the couch, sitting her down, waiting for an explanation.

“How do you know about the Marauders?” George asked with a raised eyebrow hoping to get to the bottom of this small, yet rather important, mystery.

“Well, considering that Prongs was my father and Padfoot is my godfather and legal guardian, not to mention that Moony is my honorary Uncle, I’d say that I know the Marauders pretty well,” she answered with a cheeky smile. The two boys looked like Christmas had come early. They had the only Marauder heir in their house, while they were at Hogwarts.