Chapter 5: In Love With A Geth (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

     Legion stared directly into her eyes. Tali picked up one of her hands and rested it gently on his...for his hand was still on the side of her mask. "Tali'Zorah?" She couldn't help but respond. "Yes, Legion?" Her voice was full of seduction...and she felt his voice having a sexual impact on not only her mind...but also her body. "Are you sure you would like to proceed into sexual intercourse?" She couldn't stop the answer from coming out even if she had tried to. "Yes, Legion. I would." The second after she had responded...she reached her hands up to the side of her mask. She took a breathe and pressed two buttons on either side...reasing the latches on her faceplate. Her faceplate finally came off with a hiss to the air. Seconds later she pulled it off and tossed it to the ground.

     Legion set her down so she was standing in front of him. Tali panicked...thinking he didn't approve of her face. Instead he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. She shrieked in shock. Then, he immediately started undoing her suit. He reached his hands around her back and started undoing the belts and straps he came across...Tali helping him at spots. After getting the top part of her suit undone he pulled it off...revealing her breasts. He noticed she was very embarrassed...because the second her chest was revealed she tilted her head to the side and blushed furiously, and closed her eyes and started biting her lip. After getting her top pieces of her suit undone...he moved on to her helmet. He undid the back air filters and her hood...Tali still helping him. Then, he proceeded to remove her helmet. Once he got it undone...he moved to the lower part of her suit. He took off her boots and her leggings. Then the waist section...which was kind of awkward to get off.

     After undoing the waist section...he quickly pinned her to the wall again. He lifted her up so she straidled his waist...Tali hadn't noticed until now but he had his you know out. Legion looked up to her...Legion could read the fear in Tali's eyes. "Are you alright, Tali'Zorah?" Legion, despite being a Geth, had alot of feelings and desires similar to Organics. Tali realized she needed to respond...so she did. "Yes, Legion...I'm great. But...I...could you please be...gentle with me? This is...my...first time doing...this." Legion wouldn't lie...this was his first as well. And he didn't want to hurt her...so he nodded in return. Tali smiled a warm, bright smile that Legion already loved.

     Tali realized she had held back long enough. She held onto Legion as she slowly lowered herself onto him. The second he started to push into her she released a long low moan. She finally quited down when he was all the way in. She sat there frozen for a second. Trying to savor the feeling of him inside her...she loved it. After a few seconds she grabbed Legion's shoulders, and then proceeded to pull herself up and then lower herself back down, slowly at first. She couldn't hold back the low moans even if she tried at all.

     After a few lengthless minutes...Tali realized she went to slow this way...they would never be done. Legion noticed too. She finally stopped and just sat there with him in her still. Legion grabbed her and she held tight on to him, trying not to fall off of him. Legion walked them over to the table on the far end of the room...and laid Tali down on her stomache. Legion climbed on top of her...and proceeded to push into her again. She started gasping at first...then shivering...then, as his pace increased...moaning. She tried to reduce her audio levels. But it was hard due to the extreme pleasure of his thrusts. Legion moved one of his hands from her waist up to her breast. He began to play with her in all sorts of ways...while thrusting.

     It was almost too much for Tali. With the extreme explorations of her breasts and the extreme thrusting between her legs...she found it difficult to maintain control over herself. Lengthless minutes drove by. And Tali found herself close to climax. And she felt Legion was currently the same. After a few seconds...she grabbed him and screamed...completely unaware of lowering her voice. She had just climaxed. Seconds later she felt Legion began to slow down...then after a while he stopped thrusting. He pulled out and stared at her...she just looked back and smiled...the smile he loved. She leaned up and hugged Legion. "That's it! Your sleeping in my room from now on!" Legion sat up...Tali still holding him. He then grabbed her and pulled her into him tightly. She pulled away and smiled that smile again.

     She hopped off the table and looked around for her things. Legion watching her. "Tali'Zorah?" She was still scrambling for the pieces to her suit. She turned and stared at him. "Yes Legion?" She still continued to stare at him, as he stared at her. "Do not spread the word, please." She was wondering why she would ever tell anyone about what happened. It seemed crazy to tell. "Of course I won't tell. It can be our dirty little secret...don't worry." She didn't know why...but she felt like a child talking to him. As if he controlled her. Once she had gotten her suit back on and only her faceplate remained, she turned to him and smiled. "Well, I should go. But...thanks...for today." She ran up and hugged him tightly. He returned the hug gently. "Your welcome, Tali'Zorah." She smiled and squeezed him tighter. "I wish I could kiss you." She pulled away and stared at him. Seconds later she leaned up and kissed the light on his head. Resembling a kiss. "So, I guess that will have to do." She then pulled away and put her faceplate back in place. She turned to the door and it opened. She turned back and smiled though he couldn't see it. "Bye, Legion." She waved and blew a kiss. Then turned and walked out the door. The door closed behind her...leaving Legion alone in his thoughts.

===================================================

Hopefully it didn't bother you guys too much. =.=
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies. ^-^