i'm way too nice

((tyler's pøv))

today i was with josh when a group of girls came running up to us, screaming our names. i felt josh's anxiety wake up.. literally. we just came across this local taco bell because we were really hungry but i guess it turned into a meet and greet.

"OHMYGOD TYLER JOSE-"

"hey.." i said before the girl could finish, i didn't want her to finish because.. well.. one time i got asked if i could sign this girl's boobs.. as a married man.. i said no, it was so awkward after.

"ohmygod heeeeyyy tyler and joSH DUN IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN"

hahaha i get that a lot.

"thank you." i say while josh just stood there smiling like an idiot, i honestly hate being the one with more attention but josh does have anxiety so i understand.

she hugged me first, it was really tight and uncomfortable then josh..he honestly looked like he was going to pass out... i kinda pulled him in a hug, the girl screamed "joshler".. at that point i just wanted to leave.. i mean we didn't even get anything to eat yet.

sigh.

"s-sorry.. i know that you're married tyler" she apologized, i smiled.. didn't know what to say.

"i'll leave now.. thanks!"

she didn't even ask for a picture? um... ok odd but who cares, me and josh can have some alone time.