14. You weren't one (Final)

~Normal pov~

The two shared a heartwarming kissed. When they broke apart, they started into eachother's eyes. "Rogue, I love you too" He says with a smile. Rogue smiled. "Yeah I somewhat figured" rogue said. Sting kissed rogue's cheek. "Let's get you a bandaid" Sting suggested. "And you too" Rogue added.

After placing banding the two got on Sting's bed, cuddling. "Will you be my boyfriend?" they both asked the same time? They chuckled and shared a kiss. "Of course"

~morning~

The two walked downstairs, and noticed lector and Frosch. "Are you guys okay?" Lector asked. "There was noise!" Frosch yelled. They looked at eachother and smiled and said, "Yes, we're just fine"

The four arrived at the guild. Sting and Rogue holding hands.

"Hey look!" Sting yelled, showing them holding hands. "Finally!" Orga chuckled. "MY OTP!" minerva yelled. "New memories" Roofus chuckled. Then, Yukino walked out. They both looked at her. She smiled.

"I'm truly happy for the both of you!" She said. They both smiled.

Everyone was happy for them, Sting and Rogue couldn't be happier, especially rogue, he found out that his love loves him back. They didn't act like the argument didn't happen, they had their scars, but in their eyes, they could look past that to be happy together? Which is exactly what they did.

Rogue smiled as he finished helping sting with his paperwork, they shared a kiss and spoke at the same time,

"Out of all the mistakes in my life, I'm glad you weren't one"

~~~~~~~~~~

That brings this book to an end! Thank you for all the lovely comments and support, like the veiws and votes. I definitely plan to make more stingue in the future, hopefully you guys will read and be as nice and supportive as you were here. With that, Hashtagamourshipper out.