"Deja!"

"Maria!" She Yelled, Jumping Up Ans Down. "I Missed Ya Crazy Ass."

"Of Course You Did."

"Where's Chris?"

"In The Back Somewhere Throwing A Bitch Fit."

"Well We Can't Worry About Him Right Now Can We? I Gotta Throw My God Child's Baby Shower."

* * *

Together Me And Deja Managed To Get Everything Set Up. Games, Decorations, Food, Ext. By 4' O Clock. Around 5 Must Of The Guest Had Arrived And We Decided To Open The Present. Everything Was Going Pretty Fine Up Until Then. That Is Until We Got To My Cousin, Sharon's Gift. I Pulled It Out Bag, A Blue Onzie In My Hand.

"Daddy's Little Worker. This Is So Cute."

"Yea Well You Ain't Saying The Sex, So Lets Hope It's A Boy." He Said.

"Thank You, You Like It Chris?"

"Yea, It's Cool. Excuse Me, I Need A Break From All This."Everyone Watched As Chris Stormed Out Of The Room, Leaving Me There Like A Fool.The Shower Continued But I Couldn't Get Chris And How He Just Ran Out On Me Like That. The Gifts Were All Opened So Deja Started Up Some Baby Shower Games. I Was To Upset To Entertain At The Moment. I Just Watched, Waiting For Chris To Come Out The Room But He Never Did.

"You Okay?" Deja Asked, Sitting Beside Me.

"Yea. I Guess."

"What Was That All About Anyways?"

"I Told Him About How I'm Putting The Baby Up For Adoption And He's Mad. I Love Him Dej But We Can't Raise A Child. Not While Were Going Through All This. One Day He'll Thank Me."

"You Know The Two Of You Will Be To Together In The End."

"Lately I'm Not Sure. I Don't Even Think I Wanna Be With Him Anymore. It's Just To Much."

"You Wouldn't Have Stayed This Long If It Wasn't Meant To Be. But Imma Go Check In To The Hotel."

"You Sure You Don't Wanna Stay?"

"With All This Drama? I'll Pass. I'll Talk To You Later Doe."

"Aight."

Once Everyone Said Their Goodbyes

I Walked Into The Bedroom Where Chris Laid Silent Just Staring Up At The Ceiling. I Had Originally Planed On Cursing Him Out But Now I Just Wanted Him To Communicate With Me About This Whole Situation. I Know He's Upset And I Didn't Mean For It To Happen This Way. I Hate Seeing Him Like This. "Chris Can You Please Talk To Me."

"About What? About How Your Ruining My Fucking Life. Because If So I'll Pass."

"You Know I Wouldn't Do Anything To Intentionally Hurt You."

"But You Knew That Shit Was Gonna Hurt Me! You Knew How Much Im Wanted A Little Me Runnin Around Here. Every Since CJ I Been Feelin Like A Piece Of Me Is Missin. Why Are You Doing This To Me? I Just Got You Back. Now You Gotta Do This."

"Do What? Put The Baby Up For Adoption? Chris I,"

"It's Not Just That! You Gotta Make Me Sit Up Here With A Fake Ass Smile On My Face And Watch You Take Gifts That's Gonna Go To Some Other People Who Are Gonna Raise My Child!"

"He Or She Is My Child Too."

"Then How Could You Just Sit Up Here And Give 'Em Away Like Its Nothing."

"You Don't Think That It's Hurting Me Too. I'm The One Who's Been Carrying The Baby In My Belly For The Past 8 Months. This Is Hurting Me Too But It's What's Best For Our Child Chris. I Can't Have 'Em Growing Up With Two Parents That Fight All The Time."

"Every Couple Fights!"

"Not Like Us Chris! We Can't Go A Week Without Getting Into Some Type Of Argument! You Really Think Imma Bring A Child Into That!"

"It Isnt Just Your Child! You Didn't Even Give Me Any Say In It!"

"If I Would've Asked You , You Would've Said No Anyways. Your Not Changing My Mind About This Chris. I Want Our Child To Be In A Stable. "

"So You Just Gonna Run Away? Just Because We Ain't Perfect Your Gonna Run Away And Let Someone Else Raise Your Child."

"I'm Not Running Away. I'm Doing What's Best."

"You Really Hate Me Huh?"

"This Doesn't Have Anything To Do With My Feelings Towards You. You Know I Love You."

"Whatever." He Walked To The Door, Grabbing His Keys In The Process.

"Where Are You Going?"

"Out."

Authors Note:

Didn't Edit So Sorry For Mistakes. Quick Chapter But Just So Y'all Know I'm Thinking About Deleting This Story Soon. Probably By The End Of The Month.

Vote. Comment. Follow.