Wings of Fire Truth or Dare: BLAME KINKAJOU

Ok 1) AHHHHH TESTSSSSSSSSSSS and 2) WHYYYYYY HARTY POTTER?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY MUST EVERYONE DIEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and 3) Hi and 4) Ummmmm I don't know what else to say.

(Giant, rumbling sound)

Moon: What's going on?

Winter: I don't know!!!!

Waiter Melvin Cucumber: I do.

(Everyone has been teleported back to Jade Mountain)

Winter: AH COME ON! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL MOON I LOV- I mean ummmm tell Moon that I wuv- wait, no that's not right. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kinkajou: Hi guys!!!! I asked Moonbeam to bring you guys back!

Moonbeam: Then I said no.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Silverstar to freeze her into bringing you guys back!

Silverstar: Then I said no.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Mystical to burn her with venom to make Silverstar freeze Moonbeam!

Mystical: Then I said no.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Umber to sit on her to get Mystical to burn Silverstar with venom so that she could freeze Moonbeam!

Umber: Then I said I was too lazy.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Turtle to catch some fish to make Umber get up to sit on Mystical so that she could poison Silverstar to death so that she could freeze Moonbeam into bringing you guys back!

Turtle: Then I said no.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Doctor Miracle if she had any shots or poison stuff or dangerous stuff like that so that she could give Turtle a shot or something so that he would go catch some fish to make Umber get off his lazy butt so that he could sit on Mystical so that she would burn Silverstar with venom so she would die then as a ghost she would freeze Moonbeam into using her magic to bring you guys back!

Doctor Miracle: Then I said no, cause I'm actually a good doctor unlike *cough cough* Spirit *cough*.

Kinkajou: Then I asked Qibli to stab Doctor Miracle so that she could find shots and give them to Turtle then he would catch fish to lure Umber off his couch thing and sit on Mystical so that she could burn Silverstar then she could freeze Moonbeam into getting you guys back!

Qibli: Then I said no.

Kinkajou: Then I freaked out and I used my flying yeti and made him do something SO horrible that they would all do what I asked them to do.

Turtle: It. Was. Horrific.

Kinkajou: And now you're here!

Winter: KINK IMA GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Kinkajou: Wait what? What did I do----- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sapphire: Guess I can take this stupid tuxedo off. Why was I even wearing it?

Melvin Cucumber: Umber.... is that Cucumber Pie????

Umber: Ya! It's really good you should try some.

Melvin Cucumber: BROTHERS! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(TON OF NINJA CUCUMBER JUMP INTO THE ROOM!!!!! GUYS AM I STILL SANE?!)

Umber: WAIT NO I'M SORRY-

(Umber starts drowning in ninja cucumbers)

Sapphire: LET'S SAY BYE BEFORE THINGS GET WORSE!!!!!!! WAIT NO SPIRIT DON'T YOU DARE DROP KINKAJOU INTO THAT VOLCANO!!!

Moonbeam: Since where was there a volcano?

Sapphire: MIRACLE WHY AREN'T YOU DOING YOUR JOB!!!!!!!! WAIT NO YOU DO HAVE SHOTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH